Ridglea Area up to Carswell 0 0%
Stockyards up to Meacham 0 0%
Haltom City and East of Downtown 0 0%
Forest Park 0 0%
White Settlement and West of Downtown 0 0%
West F.W. (Eagle Mountain Lake, Saginaw, and beyond) 4 33.33%
East Ft. Worth (Arlington, GP) 3 25.00%
NE (mid-cities, H-E-B, NRH) 1 8.33%
South Fort Worth (south of 820, between 35 and Bryant Irving, Hulen, Crowley) 1 8.33%
North Fort Worth (TMS, Heritage,Keller, etc.) 2 16.67%
Benbrook (SW F.W.) 0 0%
Mansfield (SE) 1 8.33%
South of Fort Worth 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #61
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Here are all the dyno times for the day. This was a lot of fun, I hope they do it again real soon.

oh yeah, drivable pirate ship lol

Old 06-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #62
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Those are good numbers on the 240...
Old 06-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #63
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to see a lil more variety, to many vettes and stangs.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #64
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
That S-10 surprised me. I'm betting he has a K&N sticker to get numbers like that.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #65
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
That S-10 surprised me. I'm betting he has a K&N sticker to get numbers like that.
lol The Tundra impressed the hell out of me but the guy wanted a K&N, I hope I convinced him not to get one.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #66
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Just found this hidden thread. Not sure if this is an invite only, if so, I invited myself.

I'm in Saginaw.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:41 PM   #67
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
Just found this hidden thread. Not sure if this is an invite only, if so, I invited myself.

I'm in Saginaw.
Welcome Saginaw is really close to me.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:13 PM   #68
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool. Yeah, I've been here for 7 years.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:33 AM   #69
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
Cool. Yeah, I've been here for 7 years.
Good to know, I want to eventually do a meet but we need more people!
Old 06-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #70
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cold beer... they will come.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:46 AM   #71
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cold beer... they will come.
Three days till I am 21, THREE days lol
Old 06-23-2013, 09:21 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Three days till I am 21, THREE days lol
Congrats. Any idea where you are going for your b-day party?
Old 06-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #73
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Congrats. Any idea where you are going for your b-day party?
He is going someplace with titties and beer.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #74
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I am not sure yet, I work on my birthday but I will be celebrating on the weekend. A lot of my friends are gonna take me out so it should be a good time.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Rick's can be a lot of fun sometimes.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #76
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Old 06-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #78
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I am sure I will be going to several locations all around Fort Worth on Saturday night.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #79

I like Beers.