Ridglea Area up to Carswell 0 0%
Stockyards up to Meacham 0 0%
Haltom City and East of Downtown 0 0%
Forest Park 0 0%
White Settlement and West of Downtown 0 0%
West F.W. (Eagle Mountain Lake, Saginaw, and beyond) 4 33.33%
East Ft. Worth (Arlington, GP) 3 25.00%
NE (mid-cities, H-E-B, NRH) 1 8.33%
South Fort Worth (south of 820, between 35 and Bryant Irving, Hulen, Crowley) 1 8.33%
North Fort Worth (TMS, Heritage,Keller, etc.) 2 16.67%
Benbrook (SW F.W.) 0 0%
Mansfield (SE) 1 8.33%
South of Fort Worth 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Fort Worth B.S. Thread

I have decided to create this thread with hopes of bringing a Fort Worth community together, so if you are a Fort Worth Tacoma owner, post here!
Old 05-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #2
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw a lifted Superwhite regular cab with a sport hood driving down boat club rd.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #3
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in Westlake in a couple weeks for about a month... I can sorta be part of the discussion then.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:58 PM   #4
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I'll be in Westlake in a couple weeks for about a month... I can sorta be part of the discussion then.
That is fine! It's gonna be slow moving in here till we get more people, why are you gonna be in west lake for a month, work?
Old 05-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #5
aj hank is on a distinguished road

Name: AJ
aj hank's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Pittsburgh but possibly picking up a travel nursing gig in the Fort Worth area...
Old 05-26-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj hank View Post
I'm in Pittsburgh but possibly picking up a travel nursing gig in the Fort Worth area...
Woah haha, that is pretty far for a job, would you be moving down here or would it be temporary?
Old 05-26-2013, 12:11 AM   #7

aj hank's Tacoma Gallery
The contracts would be in 13 week increments..they'd give me money for housing and pay me about time and a half of what I'm making up here. A girl I went to high school and college with us down there and has an extra room so the majority of the housing money would go straight to my bank account
Old 05-26-2013, 12:30 AM   #8
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I would go for it. But I hope you like the heat lol
Old 05-26-2013, 01:32 AM   #9

aj hank's Tacoma Gallery
I like it more than I like cold! It was 36 here last night
Old 05-26-2013, 01:37 AM   #10

aj hank's Tacoma Gallery
I already have a pair of cowboy boots I bought in San Antonio so I feel like I'd fit in haha
Old 05-26-2013, 06:34 AM   #11
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
That is fine! It's gonna be slow moving in here till we get more people, why are you gonna be in west lake for a month, work?
Yeah I got a job with bnsf railroad and training starts down in Texas. Cant wait for a warm summer!
Old 05-26-2013, 07:46 AM   #12
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj hank View Post
I already have a pair of cowboy boots I bought in San Antonio so I feel like I'd fit in haha
That's the spirit lol I don't even own a pair myself.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:47 AM   #13
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Yeah I got a job with bnsf railroad and training starts down in Texas. Cant wait for a warm summer!
Haha you say that now..but when it gets up to the triple digits for a solid week, you might change your mind. Lol
Old 05-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #14
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
No link in the Texas BS thread? I found this on accident; although I'm not sure I count as "Ft Worth".
Old 05-26-2013, 07:55 AM   #15
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
No link in the Texas BS thread? I found this on accident; although I'm not sure I count as "Ft Worth".
I am doing this on my phone right now, once my Internet setup, there will be a links in my sig and a couple other places and I know I don't count as Houston and I still post there lol
Old 06-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #16
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any life here?
Old 06-01-2013, 08:42 PM   #17
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Tex checking in. Not in fort worth but close enough.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #18

If I'm close enough then you should be close enough.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #19
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Tex checking in. Not in fort worth but close enough.
Close enough, I just got my high speed hooked up at my apartment so now I will be on more.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #20
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw this the other today pulling a really nice ride. Anyone?