Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Suspension Lift Install

Old 05-25-2013, 07:14 AM   #1
toyotajhui is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
toyotajhui's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension Lift Install

Anyone in Dallas area know of a good place to get suspension lift installed? All the places I've called have been $500 +. Is that the norm to expect?
Old 05-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotajhui View Post
Anyone in Dallas area know of a good place to get suspension lift installed? All the places I've called have been $500 +. Is that the norm to expect?
Beer and food has been the normal payment around here. I would offer to help but most everything I own is in storage for a few months and I have no driveway space or garage to work in. Good luck and maybe someone in here will offer to help.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
OP jump in the Texas bs thread and the help will come. Suspension work on these trucks are super easy to do.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:32 PM   #4
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
I have some tools and am north of DFW but would be willing to meet up with you to help. Not much experience installing lifts but between the two of us im sure we can get it done if if you havnt had it done already. Have jack stands and most hand tools, cordless impact, jack.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #5
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
A drive to houston would take care of that! And some beer!