Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Aftermarket Parts in Houston

Old 05-29-2013, 05:00 AM   #1
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Aftermarket Parts in Houston

I'm looking to get some things bolted, screwed, welded, and glued to my truck, and the last few places I have been are less than noteworthy. I work a lot and don't have much access to the tools I need, and my brother drags his feet on any projects we start (hence the 52 Chevy that's been sitting in pieces since 2007). I'm looking for good aftermarket dealers/installers in the south or south east Houston/Friendswood/Clear Lake areas. Anyone have favorites?
Old 05-29-2013, 05:29 AM   #2
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going to order the parts yourself and have them install? Also what kind of parts are you looking for?
Old 05-30-2013, 03:50 AM   #3
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
right now i am looking at a road armor bumper, winch, and some rigid lights, but later there will be other upgrades like headers and a high flow cat (for when i the supercharger santa is going to get me since the M134 minigun is too hard to get). i'm not sure how i will get the parts, if the shop can get them for cheaper, that'd be great.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:21 AM   #4
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Most shops order their parts. Just like you can order your parts. Plus it might be cheaper for you to order your own parts anyways. Could always call around local mechanic shops and see how much they would charge for install if yoy bring yhe the parts.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:16 AM   #5
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
yeah, i was just curious if there was a shop out there that was well used/highly recommended.