Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Rimco

Old 06-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Bad Habits is on a distinguished road
Bad Habits's Tacoma Gallery
Rimco

I am the sales manager of the Corpus Christi store. I have a problem I think you guys can help with.

I just transferred to that store last month and I need to get the numbers up. Anyone who comes in, mentions this site and asks for me (Ryan) will get 15% off. If your paying cash instead of making payments, I'll give you just above employee pricing.

Here's the catch, if it's my day off or I'm out to lunch sorry, can't help ya. Make sure you pm me and I'll make sure I'm there when you plan on stopping by. Rims and tires are just the beginning when it comes to things I can get my hands on.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #2
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
You will be more coverage if you post this in the Texas BS, SA BS and Houston BS threads.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
Bad Habits is on a distinguished road
Bad Habits's Tacoma Gallery
Not a bad idea Shooter. Thanx