My Trd exhaust for someone's stock exhaust? In Houston

Old 06-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
RussBow6 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Russ
RussBow6's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to RussBow6
My Trd exhaust for someone's stock exhaust? In Houston

This thread prolly belongs in a different forum locale but I wanted to try and keep it Houston local.

I'm getting older because driving the other day I just said to myself damn that exhaust is loud. Complete shot in the dark here; wondering if anyone in the Houston area would be interested in swapping their stock exhaust for my trd variety. The dealer installed it when I picked up my 2010 double cab new in fall'09... Has ~50k mi on it. I haven't really thought about the details on how the deal would go down but if someone is interested we can figure it out.

Thanks and happy Father's Day weekend!
Old 06-15-2013, 03:52 PM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I copied and pasted this into the Houston bs thread. I'm sure somebody will trade with you
Old 06-15-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Would if I was in Houston lol
Old 06-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #4
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #6
Massive Member
grueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrueinthebox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
grueinthebox's Tacoma Gallery
If it'll fit a long bed I'll do it. I'm up in Spring, 2010 dclb with 46k. PM me and we'll work out the logistics.

Edit: damn, looks like you've got a short bed. If I'm wrong let me know... Otherwise good luck - I'm sure you'll find someone who's game.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:00 AM   #7
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock one hanging around, I can trade you
Old 06-16-2013, 03:17 PM   #8
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in trading too.
Old 06-16-2013, 03:28 PM   #9
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
If you were looking for a stock 2013 exhaust I would give it to you
Old 06-17-2013, 05:51 AM   #10
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
If you were looking for a stock 2013 exhaust I would give it to you
Ill take your stock exhaust
Old 06-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #11
RussBow6 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Russ
RussBow6's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to RussBow6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I copied and pasted this into the Houston bs thread. I'm sure somebody will trade with you
thanks boss.

plenty of interest. couple guys hit me up on pm with a time stamp before anyone replied with interest to the thread so let me sort those options out first and i'll update everyone on here