Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

North Texas Residents with TRD SC

Old 07-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
TR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTR90125 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
TR90125's Tacoma Gallery
North Texas Residents with TRD SC

Anyone out there reside anywhere near DFW that has a TRD SC on a 2nd gen 4.0?

I have been contemplating getting one for my 2013 but would really like to check one out already installed and see how it feels from the seat, even if it's just the passenger seat.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Spend the money on something else, it's not worth it IMO.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Spend the money on something else, it's not worth it IMO.
His money and life. Honestly though abuse a dealer relationship, tell them you are looking to trade in and you really want a supercharger and if they have any on the lot. Then drive the shit out of it.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackMack View Post
His money and life. Honestly though abuse a dealer relationship, tell them you are looking to trade in and you really want a supercharger and if they have any on the lot. Then drive the shit out of it.
I thought this was a discussion forum, not a preaching site. Just giving theman my personal opinion.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #5
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I thought this was a discussion forum, not a preaching site. Just giving theman my personal opinion.
Sorry, I was a tad terse. Why don't you feel it's worth it?
Old 07-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #6
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackMack View Post
Sorry, I was a tad terse. Why don't you feel it's worth it?
The HP gains are marginal, I think 75 wheel horse power, I went from 15 mpg to 12 and my driving habits didn't change. You're better off going with a garret turbo to get low end torque, with the SC, you won't gain any HP unless you're over 3k rpms every time you're on the gas.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #7
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-04-2013, 09:58 AM   #8
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Mind you the mpgs I didn't care much about but if you're staying relatively stock-ish you might see better mpgs than I.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #9
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
What all do you have on your truck Red?
Old 07-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #10
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
What all do you have on your truck Red?
Spacer lift with an AAL, 4 different bald tires and 2 different sizes, that's about it.