Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

F/S: Set of FJ 8 Hole Rims

Old 07-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: Set of FJ 8 Hole Rims

I have for sale a set (all 4 Rims) that came of an FJ. These are the Gunmetal Gray 8 Hole style rims. Note: TPMS not included, Rims do have Center Caps.

Looking to get $600 for all 4 with center caps.

Rims are 17 inch in great condition.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
F/S: Set of FJ 8 Hole Rims-fj-8-hole-rim.jpg  
Old 07-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #2
AZrunner11 is on a distinguished road

AZrunner11's Tacoma Gallery
TE wheels

Are these wheels still available? Thanks
Old 10-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #4
sdixon86 is on a distinguished road
sdixon86's Tacoma Gallery
These still available
Old 10-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Got the lug nuts to go with them?
Old 02-20-2014, 01:24 PM   #8
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Now in DFW

Anyone in DFW looking for a set of the 8 hole FJ rims....look no further. I dropped off the rims with a local member since I was in Dallas this past weekend.

If you are interested, PM. I now have the center caps.

I'm asking $150 a rim with center cap or $600 for the set. No TPMS. If that seems to high for you shoot me an offer. The worst I can say is no.

Thanks.