Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Texas meet in may

View Poll Results: What dates can you attend?
May 2nd 8 42.11%
May 9th 9 47.37%
May 16th 16 84.21%
I want to host a meet some where else. 3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2009, 10:35 AM   #21
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
Yeah we dont have to go to boulder creek this time. If yall just want to hang at my place I can fire up the smoker and do it right.
I am SOOOOO down for that
Old 03-12-2009, 10:42 AM   #22
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Are you one of the guys that does not lke to get your truck dirty? If enough of yall are into bbq and bullshit. We can surley do it that way. And since the smoker will take several hours the ones that want can still go get the trucks dirty while the brisket is smoking.

I can pick up the meat and just have yall chip in a few bucks when you get out here to help cover the cost.

Brisket
Ribs
Sausage

what else yall want?
Old 03-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #23
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Man I'm getting HUNGRY! That sounds perfect to me.
Oh yeah?

I marinate/rub the ribs with fresh mint,garlic and rosemary from the wifes garden.

Brisket is just my favorite dry rub.

Elgin sausage.

how bout sides? Anyone got something special that they make?
Old 03-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #24
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
Are you one of the guys that does not lke to get your truck dirty? If enough of yall are into bbq and bullshit. We can surley do it that way. And since the smoker will take several hours the ones that want can still go get the trucks dirty while the brisket is smoking.

I can pick up the meat and just have yall chip in a few bucks when you get out here to help cover the cost.

Brisket
Ribs
Sausage

what else yall want?
OHHH Hell NO, I would LOVE to get my truck dirty.... Its the pics from last time that scare me!! I DON'T wanna break anything! Lmao

One day I will have tires that can do more then drive on pebbles. lol But yea, lets get dirty.

I just told the wifey about this...she said she would be down to come too! Its about a 5 hour drive for us.

No problem pitching in for the grub. I will bring some FAT ass shrimp on skewers for the grill. I call them "4 biters".. they are HUGE!

Hmmmmmmm sides.. Lemme think
Old 03-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #25
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
where are you located?
Old 03-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #26
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Drifter is in Liberty Hill. I'm in north austin, p-ville area.
Okay, I have heard of that place but never been there, you can probably count me in though!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #27
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
drifter i'll pm you for the directions, i'll see if my mom can make some of her famous potato salad (there's never leftovers) for a side not to mention chips and dip, and some cold suds.