Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Bridgeport Sat July 27

Old 07-25-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgeport Sat July 27

Hey guys, would there be any interest in getting a group together at bridgeport OHV park Saturday. I know its short notice. I have never been there but wouldnt mind driving down there and doing some wheeling. Nothing real extreme as my truck is not lifted and is my daily driver but as to meet some folks from different areas and hopefully enjoy the day. I live about an hour and half from there but would like to be there as soon as the gates open at 8:00am or close to. Anybody interested let me know, as far as i know i should be off work that day but if that changes ill update.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #2
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
I might actually be interested. I'm about 4 hours away, but been trying to figure out a weekend adventure. I'll let ya know ASAP
Old 07-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #3
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm. Would Sunday be an option?
Old 07-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #4
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
If for some reason i may have to work Sat then Sunday may be an option but id rather do it Sat. Anybody else interested?
Old 07-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could go but moving into a new house is a lot of work. Have fun if y'all go.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #6

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Well the bad thing is nobody from the Dallas area is interested everybody farther south is. Hidden falls would be better for them but 4hrs for me. Lol. What the hell DFW folks dont wheel or what!
Old 07-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #7
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
Well the bad thing is nobody from the Dallas area is interested everybody farther south is. Hidden falls would be better for them but 4hrs for me. Lol. What the hell DFW folks dont wheel or what!
I have been hitting the Home Depot curbs pretty hard the last few weeks. Sunday might work for me but won't be able to say for sure till Saturday.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #8

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Get your stuff moved and settle in and we'll hit it when your not busy. My wife is the receiving manager at Home depot by the way, lol.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #9

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get your stuff moved and settle in and we'll hit it when your not busy. My wife is the receiving manager at Home depot by the way, lol.
I have spent enough there the last month to give you a nice Christmas. LOL.
Everything is moved but my garage is a wreck, I need to hang up blinds, unpack a few boxes and detail my wife's car this weekend.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #10

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Well i guess everyone is out, most are going to Hidden falls sunday from the south, and the DFW folks are busy i guess.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:08 AM   #11
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well i guess everyone is out, most are going to Hidden falls sunday from the south, and the DFW folks are busy i guess.
Still doing school and my rig is busted at the moment. Working on getting that resolved. I think Bob had talked about wheeling on Sunday though.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:52 PM   #12
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Headed up there tomorrow with Bob and Robert.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #13

TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
Headed up there tomorrow with Bob and Robert.
What time ya'll plan on being there, since nobody was really interested in going i never did get my OHV sticker.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #14
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What time ya'll plan on being there, since nobody was really interested in going i never did get my OHV sticker.
Be up there around 9.

I don't have a sticker either. It will expire next month, so don't worry about getting one at this point, wait for the new ones.