Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

TEXAS OWNERS AND TACOMAWORLD

Old 09-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #221
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockintaco View Post
dammit posted this in the wrong thread.
Congrads again Nathan! BA rig.
That black Tacoma with the speakers was awesome! Haha
Old 09-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #222
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
And yep I agree too! Who cares what each person does with their vehicle as long as its pleasing to them.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:25 AM   #224
Tex-Tac is on a distinguished road
Tex-Tac's Tacoma Gallery
San Antonio, anyone know if this event will be happening again this September?

If so, same month and place or different time and location?

I'd take a drive down for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrunner Drifter View Post
UPDATE: Gates will open at 4:30 AM to start letting ppl roll in and get ready.
And Rain or Shine, this show will go on.
Hope to see all of y'all there.

Run of show:
4:30am Gates Open to let in Trucks
8:00am Gates open for General Public
9-10:00am Drive in of 1 Millionth Truck by Mayor Castro, Talking by TMMTX Pres., San Antonio Officials.
11:00am-1:30pm Judging of trucks
2pm Trophies given for 1st place in categories

Im Proud to Announce, the FIRST EVER
TACOMA AND TUNDRA TRUCK SHOW

BY TMMTX
(Toyota Plant)

What:
Toyota Texas will host the First-Ever Toyota Truck Day that will showcase modified Tundra and Tacoma pickups. Participants will be eligible to enter either the Tundra and or the Tacoma class. Each class will be awarded based on three categories: 1.Team Member 2. Community 3. Business
Join the family fun and bring your lawn chairs. Come see the New 2014 Tundra and the ONE Millionth Tundra built at TMMTX, (Truck will be built on Sept. 17)

Who:
Toyota Truck Day will be open to the Public, Families, All Toyota Enthusiasts from all over the USA.
SPACES for Truck show is on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASES.

When:
Saturday, September 21, 2013 8AM
Gates open at 7 Am for Participants and Vendors

Where:
Traders Village
9333 Southwest Loop 410
San Antonio, Tx 78242

Cost: $2
The $2 dollars is to enter the property of Traders Village.
There is NO Cost to enter the show, NO Vendor set up Cost.

Vendor Info:
To all Vendors, This is a free event, All TMMTX is asking is that you please offer some type of Prize to be raffled off or used as a Grand prize to the Winners of the Show. Vendors can pass out stickers, flyers and show off any products that are towards Tundra's and Tacoma's.
Point of Contact:
Stephanie Garcia, 210-263-4121,
Email: stephanie.garcia@tema.toyota.com

Hey Guys,
This is a Big Deal at the plant and I would love to see other Tacoma Owners there. I have already heard from Alamo City Tundras, and their other chapter around Texas, that will be attending showing off Tundras, SO LETS SHOW OFF OUR TACOMAS. If anyone needs any more info please let me know. Hope to see all there.

Thanks, Xrunner Drifter
(William Torres)
Old 08-31-2014, 03:36 PM   #225
09dcsb will become famous soon enough09dcsb will become famous soon enough

Name: Mike
09dcsb's Tacoma Gallery
doubt it. happened last time due to the 1 millionth tundra
Old 09-07-2014, 10:52 AM   #227
..Slingin' up mud and we're scarying off bunnies..
186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
186000mps's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this truck last week at the Sam's club in San Marcos... I have some questions about La Rue Tactical...Do you have their equipment or do you work there?