Notices

TEXAS OWNERS AND TACOMAWORLD

Old 08-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
Xrunner Drifter is on a distinguished road
Name: William
Xrunner Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
TEXAS OWNERS AND TACOMAWORLD

UPDATE: Gates will open at 4:30 AM to start letting ppl roll in and get ready.
And Rain or Shine, this show will go on.
Hope to see all of y'all there.

Run of show:
4:30am Gates Open to let in Trucks
8:00am Gates open for General Public
9-10:00am Drive in of 1 Millionth Truck by Mayor Castro, Talking by TMMTX Pres., San Antonio Officials.
11:00am-1:30pm Judging of trucks
2pm Trophies given for 1st place in categories

Im Proud to Announce, the FIRST EVER
TACOMA AND TUNDRA TRUCK SHOW

BY TMMTX
(Toyota Plant)

What:
Toyota Texas will host the First-Ever Toyota Truck Day that will showcase modified Tundra and Tacoma pickups. Participants will be eligible to enter either the Tundra and or the Tacoma class. Each class will be awarded based on three categories: 1.Team Member 2. Community 3. Business
Join the family fun and bring your lawn chairs. Come see the New 2014 Tundra and the ONE Millionth Tundra built at TMMTX, (Truck will be built on Sept. 17)

Who:
Toyota Truck Day will be open to the Public, Families, All Toyota Enthusiasts from all over the USA.
SPACES for Truck show is on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASES.

When:
Saturday, September 21, 2013 8AM
Gates open at 7 Am for Participants and Vendors

Where:
Traders Village
9333 Southwest Loop 410
San Antonio, Tx 78242

Cost: $2
The $2 dollars is to enter the property of Traders Village.
There is NO Cost to enter the show, NO Vendor set up Cost.

Vendor Info:
To all Vendors, This is a free event, All TMMTX is asking is that you please offer some type of Prize to be raffled off or used as a Grand prize to the Winners of the Show. Vendors can pass out stickers, flyers and show off any products that are towards Tundra's and Tacoma's.
Point of Contact:
Stephanie Garcia, 210-263-4121,
Email: stephanie.garcia@tema.toyota.com

Hey Guys,
This is a Big Deal at the plant and I would love to see other Tacoma Owners there. I have already heard from Alamo City Tundras, and their other chapter around Texas, that will be attending showing off Tundras, SO LETS SHOW OFF OUR TACOMAS. If anyone needs any more info please let me know. Hope to see all there.

Thanks, Xrunner Drifter
(William Torres)
Old 08-06-2013, 07:09 PM   #2
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Modded Tacomas and drifting in the OP's name, hell yea I'm in.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #3
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
Hope to see you there bro.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #5
Captain FNG
balistikboy is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Classified
Name: Matthew
balistikboy's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Bummed I will miss it. Moving to OH in a couple days.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #7
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If anyone would like to convoy from Houston, my town is about the halfway mark between Houston and San Antonio. I'd be down.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #9
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Would cost me to much money in gas ti do a round trip, not sure if its worth it
Old 08-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #10
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Don't be a vag.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:53 PM   #11
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
If you can afford the 35's and lift, you can afford the gas
Old 08-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #12
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!! Hopefully San Antonio guys can get together an all cruise down there I'm gonna request that day off already
Old 08-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #13
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure other brands are allowed to show right?
Old 08-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #14
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrunner Drifter View Post
Im Proud to Announce, the FIRST EVER
TACOMA AND TUNDRA TRUCK SHOW

BY TMMTX
(Toyota Plant)

What:
Toyota Texas will host the First-Ever Toyota Truck Day that will showcase modified Tundra and Tacoma pickups. Participants will be eligible to enter either the Tundra and or the Tacoma class. Each class will be awarded based on three categories: 1.Team Member 2. Community 3. Business
Join the family fun and bring your lawn chairs. Come see the New 2014 Tundra and the ONE Millionth Tundra built at TMMTX, (Truck will be built on Sept. 17)

Who:
Toyota Truck Day will be open to the Public, Families, All Toyota Enthusiasts from all over the USA.
SPACES for Truck show is on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASES.

When:
Saturday, September 21, 2013 8AM
Gates open at 7 Am for Participants and Vendors

Where:
Traders Village
9333 Southwest Loop 410
San Antonio, Tx 78242

Cost: $2
The $2 dollars is to enter the property of Traders Village.
There is NO Cost to enter the show, NO Vendor set up Cost.

Vendor Info:
To all Vendors, This is a free event, All TMMTX is asking is that you please offer some type of Prize to be raffled off or used as a Grand prize to the Winners of the Show. Vendors can pass out stickers, flyers and show off any products that are towards Tundra's and Tacoma's.
Point of Contact:
Stephanie Garcia, 210-263-4121,
Email: stephanie.garcia@tema.toyota.com

Hey Guys,
This is a Big Deal at the plant and I would love to see other Tacoma Owners there. I have already heard from Alamo City Tundras, and their other chapter around Texas, that will be attending showing off Tundras, SO LETS SHOW OFF OUR TACOMAS. If anyone needs any more info please let me know. Hope to see all there.

Thanks, Xrunner Drifter
(William Torres)
Sounds cool,hopefully I can make it. I've only met one other person with a Tacoma,blackshirts.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #15
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
THIS SHOW IS FOR ONLY TUNDRAS AND TACOMAS

ITS GOING TO BE REAL BIG AND THE BEST PART IS THAT ITS FREE TO ENTER THE SHOW.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #16
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
very interesting... wish i still had my 99 to take to it
Old 08-07-2013, 11:09 PM   #17
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
I took that Friday off to ensure that my gal and I would make this.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:14 PM   #18
DerpWerx Fab

My truck still has dents so won't be show worthy but my next mod should be done by this and will definitely turn heads
Old 08-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #19
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
I took that Friday off to ensure that my gal and I would make this.
I am planning on going just so I can finally meet some TW members.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:08 AM   #20
I MAKE YOUR TRUCK
Honestly if you truck has a few dents its ok.
I say that bc Toyota wants to see, what the public does to their trucks.
They know you drive it daily.