Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

September World of Beer Meetup - Arlington, TX

View Poll Results: Which date works best for you?
Sunday, 9/1 1 11.11%
Saturday, 9/7 4 44.44%
Sunday, 9/8 1 11.11%
Friday, 9/13 2 22.22%
Friday, 9/20 2 22.22%
Saturday, 9/21 3 33.33%
Sunday, 9/22 0 0%
Saturday, 9/28 5 55.56%
Sunday, 9/29 2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2013, 10:29 AM   #21
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Works for me.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #22
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Was thinking about calling it for the 28th since its far enough away that it gives people time to plan.
Yes, this is a good idea.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #23
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
I'm here now. The waitresses love me. It's on for the 28th.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:58 AM   #24
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
I'm here now. The waitresses love me. It's on for the 28th.
And strippers are nice to me because they like my personality.
Old 09-09-2013, 05:15 AM   #25
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lmao damn it; you beat me to it.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #26
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Less than 2 weeks away. Who all is still in?
Old 09-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #27

This guy
Old 09-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #28
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I am in if I am not hunting that weekend.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #29

Megan has work so it will be just me next weekend.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #30
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Possible. Was there a time discussed?
Old 09-21-2013, 06:00 AM   #31

I was gonna shoot for around 7:00. We can do it whenever though.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #33
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning on it, I may work late that day now, so 7ish is good for me.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #34

7ish works pretty easy for me also.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #35

Scratch that, I'll be there at 6:00 for the A&M/Arkansas kickoff. Thought they had a noon game that weekend. Oops.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #36
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I think I work until 7 that night. Puts me there around 7:30. I'll be there.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #37

Looks like good weather that night so I may or may not be on the bike.
Old 09-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #38

I may be in the Dodge... Unless I go back to Cleburne that morning to get the Tacoma.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #39

Wtf? I thought you were going to ditch that thing and set it on fire for the insurance money?
Old 09-22-2013, 05:27 AM   #40

As much as I enjoy burning things, I can still get more money from it by selling it. But my dad's out of the country at the moment and since we're both on the title, I can't sell it until he's back.