Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

September World of Beer Meetup - Arlington, TX

View Poll Results: Which date works best for you?
Sunday, 9/1 1 11.11%
Saturday, 9/7 4 44.44%
Sunday, 9/8 1 11.11%
Friday, 9/13 2 22.22%
Friday, 9/20 2 22.22%
Saturday, 9/21 3 33.33%
Sunday, 9/22 0 0%
Saturday, 9/28 5 55.56%
Sunday, 9/29 2 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #42
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Tara and I will probably stop by for a bit. I'll let y'all know Saturday. I have family in town Saturday, and not sure how long they'll be hanging around.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #43
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
so the time is 6 to 7 ish?
Old 09-25-2013, 03:39 PM   #44
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
so the time is 6 to 7 ish?
I'll be there at 6 for the A&M football game. Seems like most will be there around 7 or 7:30
Old 09-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #45
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably be there at 7; just depends on how long a couple other stops take and the weather. Blake - are you going back to Cleburne before Saturday?
Old 09-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #46
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For the record. For you liquor guys. My buddy asked about a rum and coke the other night when we were there and they said it was $10. Fucking ridiculous.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:16 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
I'll probably be there at 7; just depends on how long a couple other stops take and the weather. Blake - are you going back to Cleburne before Saturday?
No I'm going to Cleburne Sunday afternoon and back to Arlington sometime Monday.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #48
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
For the record. For you liquor guys. My buddy asked about a rum and coke the other night when we were there and they said it was $10. Fucking ridiculous.
Well that sucks
Quote:
No I'm going to Cleburne Sunday afternoon and back to Arlington sometime Monday.
Won't acknowledge non tacos
Old 09-25-2013, 06:59 PM   #49

I still have the Tacoma in Arlington. Never went and got the washer and dryer so didn't need the Dodge this week.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #50
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Depends on what it is. If it's something I want or haven't tried yet, I'll buy it. Not two weeks ago I paid $18 for a glass of bourbon.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:44 AM   #51
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post

Won't acknowledge non tacos
If I make it over, I prolly won't be driving my Taco either.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:25 AM   #52
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
I thought this was a Beer/BS meet; not a TW meet? Either way I'll be there for the beer.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:22 AM   #53

Quote:
I thought this was a Beer/BS meet; not a TW meet? Either way I'll be there for the beer.
Yes, Beer! I like the Beer!
Old 09-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #54
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
Quote:
i was kidding
Old 09-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #55

I was drinking. Same same.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:24 PM   #56
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
4 trucks and 5 of us here.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #57

Annnd we're drinking.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #59

Ironic that Blake was the only guy that got hit on.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:23 AM   #60

Quote:
Ironic that Blake was the only guy that got hit on.
Met his requirements.