Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Body shop recommendations in Fort Worth

Old 09-03-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
matadorCE is on a distinguished road
matadorCE's Tacoma Gallery
Body shop recommendations in Fort Worth

Anyone have any good body shops they can recommend or know someone who does goes body work in Fort Worth?

My other car got backed into while parked in front of my house so not it has a nice dent in the rear quater panel. I'm just looking for someone to bang out the dent and make the body lines straight again. The bumber does have some rash but I can live with it like that. I went to get some quotes from some shops around me and they've all been over $1K which is ridicoulous.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Clark Bros in Arlington. Amazing work and real easy to deal with. My family and I have done business with them for the last 12 years or so.