Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Anyone In Katy

Old 09-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #81
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
He'd sell the civic
Old 09-30-2013, 02:14 PM   #82
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
i'd rather see that sitting in a driveway than a civic
I'd rather have a bender, plasma cutter, notcher, tig welder, etc. sitting in a driveway than a civic
Old 10-01-2013, 05:12 AM   #83
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
You ever get that back window replaced after you broke it out?
Yes, it was a much bigger pain than I anticipated. Tried plastic glass first, couldn't seal it.. bought a chopped out window of another 3rd gen.. took me forever to get it removed from the sharp metal cutout.. But alas, yes.. it's fixed and working well. AND... i now have a spare. lol
Old 10-01-2013, 07:49 AM   #84
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=SamSter0077;7500746]Hanging in there, not as much web activity as before. Not much wheeling either, been dead lately.. trying to get the 4runner back up and running.

Aaah Gotcha !
Old 10-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #85
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still meeting up on the 19th?
Old 10-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #86
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Still meeting up on the 19th?
My dad and I are a yes as of right now
Old 10-04-2013, 10:00 PM   #87
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
My dad and I
I lol'd. But respect your choice and glad to finally meet you random Internet program.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #88
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone In Katy

Quote:
I lol'd. But respect your choice and glad to finally meet you random Internet program.
He wants to meet people too lol

Im a tortoise, duh. Hes my ride there
Old 10-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #89
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
He wants to meet people too lol

Im a tortoise, duh. Hes my ride there
Lol just sayin. If you end up being a 12 yr old then I'm stealing your lunch money.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #90
Tortoise*

Quote:
Lol just sayin. If you end up being a 12 yr old then I'm stealing your lunch money.
But i like eating lunch
Old 10-05-2013, 01:36 AM   #91
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol guess ill take the lunch money from you, have one to buy lunch and the other to buy beer
Old 10-10-2013, 05:47 AM   #92
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone still up for this meet?
Old 10-10-2013, 05:58 AM   #94

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt expect you to come Lol
Old 10-10-2013, 06:43 AM   #95
DerpWerx Fab

I'm out gotta drive to San Antonio that weekend now
Old 10-10-2013, 07:03 AM   #96

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Did you plan all this?
Old 10-10-2013, 07:04 AM   #97
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Did you plan all this?
The SA trip? No. But remember how that RTT popped up for sale ? Well I gotta go get it lol
Old 10-10-2013, 09:19 AM   #98

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I ment the katy meet! But its cool go get it
Old 10-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #99
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Lol I ment the katy meet! But its cool go get it
Oh, yea! Lol. But I didn't expect a RTT to pop up for sale in Texas so I couldn't say no
Old 11-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #100
DerpWerx Fab

Having a mini meet at hooters in Katy today. 5:30.