Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Mod Day - Help with suspension install

Old 09-16-2013, 05:50 AM   #21
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Autoline of America.
You're a good man. I appreciate it.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:58 AM   #22
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
i wanna go. i'll mostly be learning though. i do make for a decent muscle/wrecking ball/go-for
Old 09-16-2013, 07:01 AM   #23
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Lol jon! Might be better for you to stand and watch! Dont think we need anything wrecked or any balls flying around
Old 09-16-2013, 07:04 AM   #24
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Lol jon! Might be better for you to stand and watch! Dont think we need anything wrecked or any balls flying around
and drink beer?
Old 09-16-2013, 07:06 AM   #25
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yes!
Old 09-16-2013, 07:07 AM   #26
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'll help, Thursday only?
Old 09-16-2013, 07:09 AM   #27
Luckstrizzo89 is on a distinguished road

Marines: CPL
Luckstrizzo89's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the spindles you are installing you might need 22 and i think 24mm I have Maxtrac spindles and the new bolts attaching the spindle to the lower ball joint are larger than stock and the new bolt for the icon uniball is around 22 24, and can a be bi*** if you are using maxtrac spindles.... just my two cents good luck and pm me if you have any questions
Old 09-16-2013, 07:28 AM   #28
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
I'm supposed to be in Corpus for a good part of the week. But if I can get back home by Thursday, I'll help!
Old 09-16-2013, 07:30 AM   #29

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunc View Post
I'm supposed to be in Corpus for a good part of the week. But if I can get back home by Thursday, I'll help!
Your going into the storm?? Lol
Old 09-16-2013, 07:31 AM   #30

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And!!!!! Did you ever put those rims on??
Old 09-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #31
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your going into the storm?? Lol
yaaaaa about that...work doesn't care about storms. The weather will be fantastic!

Quote:
And!!!!! Did you ever put those rims on??
Nope. I still gotta get the CMC done. Haven't had any time. I was going to head out to Kase's, but I had too much crap going on. It's on the list.

Oh and as a random update. The Dakars we put on were good for about 750 miles, and now they're squeaky as hell! Doesn't really bother me, but anyone riding with me thinks the back of the truck is about to fall apart.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:15 AM   #32
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yaaaaa about that...work doesn't care about storms. The weather will be fantastic!

Nope. I still gotta get the CMC done. Haven't had any time. I was going to head out to Kase's, but I had too much crap going on. It's on the list.

Oh and as a random update. The Dakars we put on were good for about 750 miles, and now they're squeaky as hell! Doesn't really bother me, but anyone riding with me thinks the back of the truck is about to fall apart.
its because you involved a chinamen
Old 09-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #33

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
its because you involved a chinamen
You dont belong in here!! Pussy and blow!! Lol
Old 09-16-2013, 02:29 PM   #34

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lol mine squeaks as well, but im sure its some dirt/sand stuck in between the leafs.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #35
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'll help, Thursday only?
Great bud, I could definitely use your help. Thursday definitely. Maybe into Friday if (when) we get caught up on something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckstrizzo89 View Post
Depending on the spindles you are installing you might need 22 and i think 24mm I have Maxtrac spindles and the new bolts attaching the spindle to the lower ball joint are larger than stock and the new bolt for the icon uniball is around 22 24, and can a be bi*** if you are using maxtrac spindles.... just my two cents good luck and pm me if you have any questions
Man I appreciate the guidance. I'm actually using the DSM UCA's as I wanted something different, so we'll see how this all fits. I'll keep you in the loop.

Quote:
Sounds good man! How have you been?

Quote:
Lol mine squeaks as well, but im sure its some dirt/sand stuck in between the leafs.
Makes me wonder why the hell our leaf springs are so damn noisy. I abused the hell out of every single Silverados I owned and I never had a problem with squeaky leaf springs.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:48 PM   #36

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
The only problem I can think of is the bearings
Old 09-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #37
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

i'm still in to hang out and learn
Old 09-17-2013, 02:41 AM   #38
Senior Injector

Come on out!
Old 09-17-2013, 03:40 AM   #39
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The only problem I can think of is the bearings
Not a problem if they were ok before. Just clean up the o-ring and slap some Vaseline on it.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:43 AM   #40

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Not a problem if they were ok before. Just clean up the o-ring and slap some Vaseline on it.
Are we talking about the same thing here?? Lol