Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Mod Day - Help with suspension install

Old 09-17-2013, 04:08 AM   #41
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Are we talking about the same thing here?? Lol
Yes
Old 09-17-2013, 04:51 AM   #42
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure?? You and jack are not trying to make me play the rape game are yall? ? Lol
Old 09-17-2013, 05:18 AM   #43
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you sure?? You and jack are not trying to make me play the rape game again are yall? ? Lol
FIFY
Old 09-17-2013, 05:21 AM   #44
TWINSIES!
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The only problem I can think of is the bearings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Not a problem if they were ok before. Just clean up the o-ring and slap some Vaseline on it.
They shouldn't be a problem as they haven't been before.

Quote:
Are you sure?? You and jack are not trying to make me play the rape game are yall? ? Lol
#tacomaworldproblems

#houstonbsthreadproblems
Old 09-17-2013, 05:29 AM   #45
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I was more worried about the "o ring" and Vaseline! ! Lol
Old 09-17-2013, 06:31 AM   #46
TWINSIES!
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I was more worried about the "o ring" and Vaseline! ! Lol
Would you prefer it without Vaseline?!
Old 09-17-2013, 06:51 AM   #47

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Guess ill bring astriglide
Old 09-17-2013, 06:00 PM   #48
TWINSIES!

Old 09-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #49

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
2012/13 dcsb 6 inch lift black on black going south bound on 45.

Few miless behind his was a dark blue dclb satoshi grill black rims with a sruf board on the back
Old 09-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #50

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Wrong page!! Lol
Old 09-18-2013, 11:05 AM   #51
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wrong page!! Lol
hahaha

got depeche mode on the brain?
Old 09-19-2013, 04:54 AM   #52

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
hahaha

got depeche mode on the brain?

Pretty good show I would have ti say myself. Tired as fuck right now with only 2 hours of sleep!
Old 09-19-2013, 05:01 AM   #53
TWINSIES!

Quote:
Pretty good show I would have ti say myself. Tired as fuck right now with only 2 hours of sleep!
No way no how.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:04 AM   #54
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
No way no how.
Are we doing this tomorrow? I have to fix my headlights
Old 09-19-2013, 05:12 AM   #55

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Bring it! We could do it all at the same time
Old 09-19-2013, 05:14 AM   #56
TWINSIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
In the broad strokes, I'm starting on this today. Off work at noon, picking up the Dakars, getting the tires, and then picking up the kiddo at 3. After that it's game on until I just can't do it anymore. Whatever isn't finished today will be done tomorrow. Come by anytime today or tomorrow. That goes for everyone.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:15 AM   #57
TWINSIES!

Beer and BWW will be provided.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:16 AM   #58
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I can and probably will tomorrow, might not have headlights installed though lol.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:17 AM   #59

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
In the broad strokes, I'm starting on this today. Off work at noon, picking up the Dakars, getting the tires, and then picking up the kiddo at 3. After that it's game on until I just can't do it anymore. Whatever isn't finished today will be done tomorrow. Come by anytime today or tomorrow. That goes for everyone.
Fuck yea, I can grab a few hours of nap time before you get home.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:18 AM   #60

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Can I bring my son so he can rode the horse in your house? Lol