Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Mod Day - Help with suspension install

Old 09-19-2013, 05:39 AM   #61
TWINSIES!
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I can and probably will tomorrow, might not have headlights installed though lol.
C'mon with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Fuck yea, I can grab a few hours of nap time before you get home.
I may need one too after this week

Quote:
Can I bring my son so he can rode the horse in your house? Lol
Lol of course. Zeus may look at him funny though. "Son, what are you doing on my back?"
Old 09-19-2013, 05:46 AM   #62
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Lol cool! Im goijg to tell him you're the crazy guy with a horse in your house!
Old 09-19-2013, 05:56 AM   #63
TWINSIES!
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Lol cool! Im goijg to tell him you're the crazy guy with a horse in your house!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:09 AM   #64
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
You still going to sa even if its going to be raining all day?

Still havnt made up my mind if I want to be driving that far in the rain
Old 09-19-2013, 06:20 AM   #65
TWINSIES!

Quote:
You still going to sa even if its going to be raining all day?

Still havnt made up my mind if I want to be driving that far in the rain
Eh. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #66
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Lmk if either of you go, I need someone to pick something up for me from another TW member.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:35 PM   #68

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
No sir! Mr rusty is running around gathering his eggs, so he can put them all in one basket. Think we have to start tomorrow
Old 09-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #69
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No sir! Mr rusty is running around gathering his eggs, so he can put them all in one basket. Think we have to start tomorrow
I see
Old 09-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #70
TWINSIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
This happen yet?
Quote:
Today has not gone according to plan whatsoever. The best laid plans of mice and men...
Old 09-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #71
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Today has not gone according to plan whatsoever. The best laid plans of mice and men...
So no eggs then...
Old 09-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #72
TWINSIES!

With that being said, I'm still starting tonight on SOMETHING goddammit.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #73
TWINSIES!

Quote:
So no eggs then...
Got the eggs. More like the timeline. Next time I'm just going to take a whole day off of work rather than finagle something.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #74
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Got the eggs. More like the timeline. Next time I'm just going to take a whole day off of work rather than finagle something.
Good idea...
Old 09-21-2013, 04:53 AM   #75

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
If yall get stuck on something, just text or call me! If anything I can come sunday or monday to finish up
Old 09-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #77
TWINSIES!

Quote:
What's left? Rear?
Yessir