Notices

Big Bend meet

Old 10-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
ScTuna is on a distinguished road

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
Big Bend meet

Anyone down for Big Bend Run?
Old 10-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
State or national park? The state park is a little more rugged. Also it would depend when you are planning on going.
Here is a few pic I took from the state park in case anyone needs a little motivation.

The truck is at the camp site

Old 10-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #3
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
that looks like fun
Old 10-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #4

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
I can get any weekend off so just let me know.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:57 PM   #5
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
This is more than a weekend trip for me. I spent 4 nights there and it was not long enough. I was actually thinking about going again after the first of the year or between christmas and new years.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:50 AM   #6
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
Should go to the N.P. now. Rangers are off work so it's free, right?
Old 10-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #7

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylay View Post
Should go to the N.P. now. Rangers are off work so it's free, right?
If the gates are not closed the border agents will be sure to question you. They were everywhere when I was there at the state Park and just driving to get there.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #8

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
We can out run them.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:46 PM   #9
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.facebook.com/events/532785273460107/

BOom!
Old 10-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #10
bamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Keith
bamufflers's Tacoma Gallery
That looks fun as hell!! I was out that way like 3 weeks ago. Took the 93 (I think?) just south of 10, took forever to get home.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:11 AM   #11

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamufflers View Post
That looks fun as hell!! I was out that way like 3 weeks ago. Took the 93 (I think?) just south of 10, took forever to get home.
Yea Toyota truck day was ok. If I knew about Mojave I would've gone with Craig.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:24 AM   #12
bamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shedbamufflers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Keith
bamufflers's Tacoma Gallery
So lets do this next Toyota truck day next year.

Sorry for he thread hijack
Old 10-08-2013, 12:28 AM   #13

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamufflers View Post
So lets do this next Toyota truck day next year.

Sorry for he thread hijack
Lol I tried to thank you for post
Old 11-10-2013, 03:46 AM   #14
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
There is a group going out to the park the week of Thanksgiving. Anyone interested?
Old 11-10-2013, 04:45 AM   #15

ScTuna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
There is a group going out to the park the week of Thanksgiving. Anyone interested?
I might go.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:17 AM   #16
Golfcart is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
Golfcart's Tacoma Gallery
those pics look pretty awesome!

makes me really wish i could make it lol
Old 12-07-2013, 04:49 AM   #17
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockintaco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
https://m.facebook.com/events/532785273460107/

How was it? Post some pics!