Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Hidden Falls Weekend - January 4-5th, 2014

Old 12-30-2013, 10:12 AM   #301
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc98tacoma View Post
Pretty excited for this trip
I just hope nothing breaks and then I still have to put my rigid duallys in a different location
Any ideas? Stock bumper is really flimsy idk about putting them on it cause of that
I'm mounting mine on the windshield. Had a glass shop drill me some holes in my windshield for a light bar.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:43 AM   #302
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
Name: Jon
bpkrules's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about heading up Friday, anyone else?
Old 01-02-2014, 07:19 AM   #303
bpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud ofbpkrules has much to be proud of
So who's still going.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:20 AM   #304
TerranAce007 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Andrew
TerranAce007's Tacoma Gallery
I am
Old 01-02-2014, 07:22 AM   #305
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
don't believe i'll be making it. i have much more on my plate than i had anticipated, having just returned yesterday from a pretty long vacation. might head up in a couple more weeks though.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:32 AM   #306
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm having to back out unfortunately
Flu running around the family, girlfriend has it so I gotta take care of my little boy
But still gonna make it out there sometime
Old 01-02-2014, 07:38 AM   #307
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
I have a late-breaking thing surface, but may try to make it Friday night, camp and return to houston saturday mid morning. no promises though.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:47 AM   #308
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
How about updating the list?
Old 01-02-2014, 02:42 PM   #309
Old 01-02-2014, 02:42 PM   #310
J Hoss is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
J Hoss's Tacoma Gallery
strong maybe..haven't been since May of 2011

http://youtu.be/hNp6S3NwXJ8

@Oury looks like you've done quite a bit to your truck since
Old 01-02-2014, 06:47 PM   #311
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
definitely out now. layla is still in the shop and I can't get a clear answer as to what her progress is - anywhere from "we just got the part and the tech is installing it. should be done by thursday *-today-* before 7pm (quoteth the service manager) and that part has been backordered and there is no estimated delivery date" (quoteth the service representative). if you ever have the chance to visit toyota of alvin, set your truck on fire and buy a prius, you'll be better off by 1000000x. worst service ever.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:59 AM   #313
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Not gonna make it, but I got a buddy going there in his jeep alone, look out for him guys.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #314
TerranAce007 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Andrew
TerranAce007's Tacoma Gallery
Here in a red dcsb Tacoma at primitive camping B.
Old 01-04-2014, 09:39 AM   #315
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is anyone gonna be there through out the day tomorrow ?
Old 01-04-2014, 10:21 AM   #316
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna go but can't
Old 01-04-2014, 01:18 PM   #317

If anyone will be there tomorrow I will head up tonight
Old 01-05-2014, 06:44 AM   #318
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
I was actually out there, only saw 1 other Tacoma all day besides mine and my buddy's. Lots of Jeeps. They were having a pretty big meet up there.

Pretty steep climb on one of the off-camber bypasses on North Slope. Pics never really show how steep some of the stuff is.

Old 01-05-2014, 08:59 AM   #319
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice shots Brad. You shoulda got together with the SA FJ crew there. They had a nice turn out. I stole this pic from their post.
Attached Thumbnails
Hidden Falls Weekend - January 4-5th, 2014-1487883_10202170800928129_348041133_o.jpg  
Old 01-05-2014, 09:31 AM   #320
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockintaco View Post
Nice shots Brad. You shoulda got together with the SA FJ crew there. They had a nice turn out. I stole this pic from their post.
Nice, didn't see that many FJs either but honestly once we got out on the trails we didn't see a whole lot of anyone. Was kind of weird.