Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Hidden Falls Weekend - January 4-5th, 2014

Old 11-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #1
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Hidden Falls Weekend - January 4-5th, 2014

Hey all!

There is a group of us headed out to Hidden Falls Adventure Park (here) early January - come join us!

It may be wet, so 4x4 is suggested, but PreRunners can play too. We'll have ample recovery for anyone who gets too excited

If you aren't available to camp that weekend (Jan 4-5th, 2014), make sure you come out for SATURDAY, as that will be our most exciting day. BYOB, and firewood.

So far we have (from FB's Texas Tacos)
1.) Myself
2.) Mark
3.) Nik
4.) Spencer
5.) Jonathan
6.) Cody (Red)
7.) Oury
8.) Kase
9.) Michael
10.) Brandon
11.) Snorkie
12.) BaconBits
13.) keylay (maybe)
14.) MatthewMay1 (maybe)
Who else?

Old 11-07-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Am I the Cody on there or is there another Cody? I can go by Red which is what I prefer.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #3
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah it's gonna be a good one and my first time out there !!
Old 11-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #5
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Trying to talk my mother into letting me go! Ya know, being 16 and all, haha.
Bring her to an Austin meet-up so she can meet the group Sometimes that helps......sometimes it hurts :P
Old 11-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #6

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Am I the Cody on there or is there another Cody? I can go by Red which is what I prefer.
Fixed.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:48 AM   #7
Naveronski is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Naveronski's Tacoma Gallery
How well do stock trucks do out there?
Old 11-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #8
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Baconbits2_98 and I will be there.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #9

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
How well do stock trucks do out there?
Stock will do okay, but we'll have to keep you on some fairly mild stuff. Ideally, AT tires, a small lift, sliders and a factory locker would make your time more enjoyable.

You can always come out to camp, and then ride with one of us. You won't get charged if you park it at the entrance.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #10
raise hell, drink beer
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as a maybe. To far out to know for sure right now. In for updates none the less.

Edit: Never mind I'm out. Got a wedding we have to go to that day. So I'll be with y'all in drink.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #11
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Same for me. I can pretty much bet on not camping out. Don't think the mama would be a fan of me camping out with a bunch of people she doesn't know!
Old 11-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #12
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Ask your mom this
"Would you rather me goto a highschool party and get drunk with a bunch of underage minors who might even slip something in my drink. Maybe even the cops will get called and the party will get busted and il end up with an MIP... Orrrr
Would you rather me go drive around at an offroad park with a bunch of adults?"
Old 11-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #13
Naveronski is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Naveronski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
Stock will do okay, but we'll have to keep you on some fairly mild stuff. Ideally, AT tires, a small lift, sliders and a factory locker would make your time more enjoyable.

You can always come out to camp, and then ride with one of us. You won't get charged if you park it at the entrance.
It looks like I have most of that from the factory, but we'll see.

I'll come out if I don't have to work, and play it by ear.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #14

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ask your mom this
"Would you rather me goto a highschool party and get drunk with a bunch of underage minors who might even slip something in my drink. Maybe even the cops will get called and the party will get busted and il end up with an MIP... Orrrr
Would you rather me go drive around at an offroad park with a bunch of adults?"
Kase, I love that you were the one to post this Aren't you two the same age?
Old 11-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #15
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
Kase, I love that you were the one to post this Aren't you two the same age?
Lol. Should be a good meet. No commitment from me but maybe something last min.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:17 AM   #18
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Kase is bringing jello!
Old 11-09-2013, 05:57 AM   #19
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Whoop whoop jello!,
I'll probably put my stock side steps on, so if I hit anything it will be those
I don't got enough mula for sliders unless some one has a good hook up ?
Old 11-09-2013, 08:04 AM   #20
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fail. Keep steps off if Anything. If you land on em then they're just gonna bend up into the cab and ruin your day.
x2