Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Dallas get together?

Old 11-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #1
Where the White Women At?
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Dallas get together?

Anyone interested????? Drink some beverages, maybe a mod day, eat some food...
Lets get this going!
Old 11-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
In depending on date and time
Old 11-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #3
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

also might want to consider this http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...ld-thread.html
Old 11-22-2013, 05:32 AM   #4
Political Correctness Sucks!
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up for a meet, but my truck is still in the shop after I got rear ended on October 30th.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #5
kulcat is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
kulcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
Good lookin out, my only issue is these weekends for me are about to be spend traveling for the holidays so just keep one of the threads updated and I'll see if I can make it!
Old 11-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #6
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down.

Hell if anyone wants to come over, we can hang out in my garage drinking some brews. I've got tools we can put in our hands to look like we're doing something.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:19 AM   #7
StZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shedStZu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

StZu's Tacoma Gallery
I am in for the beer drinking. I am contemplating bhlm, I just need the moral support and some liquid courage.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #8
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by StZu View Post
I am in for the beer drinking. I am contemplating bhlm, I just need the moral support and some liquid courage.
x2 and something to get rid of the haze. something about baking headlights in my moms new oven concerns me deeply lol.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:25 AM   #9
skb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shedskb7527 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ready for a meet. I picked up my truck from the body shop yesterday.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #10
kulcat is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
kulcat's Tacoma Gallery
And mine needs a lift
Old 12-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #11
Wassss' Up
gbinkley is on a distinguished road

Name: Garrett
gbinkley's Tacoma Gallery
I Would be Down for a meet! Im in McKinney
Old 12-03-2013, 01:11 PM   #12
jsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedjsmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 6th Motor Transport Battalion
Name: Jeff
jsmarine's Tacoma Gallery
Im in!
Old 12-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #13
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down for something
Old 12-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #14
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
I'm a tad late. But yes please. Just a meetup or an offroad event?
Old 12-05-2013, 09:07 AM   #15

StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Just a meet up, my truck doesn't go off road. Unless I need to drive down a dirt road. I am also contemplating selling/trading my 20's if anyone is interested.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #16
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Just a meet up, my truck doesn't go off road. Unless I need to drive down a dirt road. I am also contemplating selling/trading my 20's if anyone is interested.
y
Old 12-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #17

skb7527's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm sure someone will buy those spinners off ya....
Old 12-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #18

StZu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
y
My truck is the poster boy for mall crawler.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:48 AM   #19
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
My truck is the poster boy for mall crawler.
lol prerunners ftw