Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Recommend Any Stereo Shops in DFW?

Old 12-26-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
Goose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud of
Goose8651's Tacoma Gallery
Recommend Any Stereo Shops in DFW?

Didn't know if any of you guys had any recommendations of stereo shops in the DFW area? I am only looking for labor as I have purchased all of the materials this past year. I want to try to install the stereo on my own, but a little concerned with everything (HU, speakers, sub, and amp).

I live in Plano and before you say head to Earmark, please think of others. I had my old stereo in my Tundra installed by them which they did an excellent job, but when I took my Tacoma to the shop earlier in the year I was really turned off. Also used Autosound in Denton about 6 years ago to install a remote start, but heard they are not as good as a company now. Thanks for the help.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Mobile Sound Systems in Arlington. Talk to Nick. He has been taking care of me for years.