Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

TORR 18 January 2014

Old 01-02-2014, 09:09 AM   #21
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
you guys are camping there??
Old 01-02-2014, 09:12 AM   #22
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
This thread sucks
Old 01-02-2014, 09:12 AM   #23
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
you guys are camping there??
might. just tossed into the OP as an option. I enjoy camping. a lot of the time, i'd rather get there friday night and be able to relax in the morning while everyone shows up and gets ready. or after a good day of wheeling on saturday, just chill around a camp fire with some beers and a steak. just makes it more enjoyable to take some time to slow down, instead of packing up and heading back to houston.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:17 AM   #24
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
might. just tossed into the OP as an option. I enjoy camping. a lot of the time, i'd rather get there friday night and be able to relax in the morning while everyone shows up and gets ready. or after a good day of wheeling on saturday, just chill around a camp fire with some beers and a steak. just makes it more enjoyable to take some time to slow down, instead of packing up and heading back to houston.
I'd have to convince the wife on the camping thing... she used to like it 11 years ago....
Old 01-02-2014, 09:18 AM   #25
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
gotcha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I'd have to convince the wife on the camping thing... she used to like it 11 years ago....
i only ask because last time i went with yall you stated that this is too close to home for you to camp there
Old 01-02-2014, 09:19 AM   #26
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
gotcha

i only ask because last time i went with yall you stated that this is too close to home for you to camp there
well it's so close for me, I'd rather sleep in my bed...
Old 01-02-2014, 09:19 AM   #27
Running For Mayor of TW

lol
Old 01-02-2014, 09:19 AM   #28
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
what's her favorite drink? cosmo, appletini, mamosa, natty light? whatever it is, tell her i'll bring enough of it to make her think she's at a 5 star resort if she camps.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:20 AM   #29
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
what's her favorite drink? cosmo, appletini, mamosa, natty light? whatever it is, tell her i'll bring enough of it to make her think she's at a 5 star resort if she camps.
and if shes not a drinker thats alright i got all the other goods. pick your poison. she'll either think shes at a resort or hallucinate it
Old 01-02-2014, 09:20 AM   #30
Mayor of TW

Quote:

all we need to do is bring a few bottles of 3 buck chuck from trader joes and she'll be good... I do have an almost 4 year old daughter however to consider.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:22 AM   #31

Quote:

all we need to do is bring a few bottles of 3 buck chuck from trader joes and she'll be good... I do have an almost 4 year old daughter however to consider.
bah, she'll ahve fun.
between all of our RCs and some duct tape, we could probably fly her around........
Old 01-02-2014, 09:23 AM   #32
Mayor of TW

Quote:
bah, she'll ahve fun.
between all of our RCs and some duct tape, we could probably fly her around........
Old 01-02-2014, 09:41 AM   #33
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
I'm available that weekend for a day trip. Bring your daughter Mike and I'll bring mine. Same age.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:47 AM   #34
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Good thing Kase isn't going...
Old 01-02-2014, 10:06 AM   #35
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
In DBs
Old 01-02-2014, 01:59 PM   #36
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
I think I can make a day trip that Saturday. Probably not camping and especially if it's cold. I don't like cold.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
I'm available that weekend for a day trip. Bring your daughter Mike and I'll bring mine. Same age.
I got a 3 yo boy that will be with me. I've brought him there before so his biggest disappointment for him may be the lack of Jeeps... Good thing he got a power wheels jeep for Christmas.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:03 PM   #37
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

bottle filled with flavored vodka and coke (maybe white russians?), 550 cord, d-ring and tow strap attached to bumper. problem solved.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:04 PM   #38
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangstephen View Post
I think I can make a day trip that Saturday. Probably not camping and especially if it's cold. I don't like cold.

I got a 3 yo boy that will be with me. I've brought him there before so his biggest disappointment for him may be the lack of Jeeps... Good thing he got a power wheels jeep for Christmas.
You could be reported for using the j word around here
Old 01-02-2014, 02:06 PM   #39
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
you are the subject matter expert on getting banned...

Old 01-02-2014, 02:12 PM   #40
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Don't ask me how a toddler's brain works. All I know is I already got him liking wheeling so I'm pretty excited about that, except when he ask me to go every day or so. I'm pretty sure in the next 13 years I can get him to say and want a Tacoma especially since he's already saying Toyota just not as much as j#*!.