Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

TORR 18 January 2014

Old 01-02-2014, 02:16 PM   #41
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangstephen View Post
Don't ask me how a toddler's brain works. All I know is I already got him liking wheeling so I'm pretty excited about that, except when he ask me to go every day or so. I'm pretty sure in the next 13 years I can get him to say and want a Tacoma especially since he's already saying Toyota just not as much as j#*!.
Ok, he is good in my books! Lol he may come
Old 01-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #42
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mipawlus View Post
you are the subject matter expert on getting banned...

Lol ill leave that to kase. I still don'tknow what NSFW means
Old 01-02-2014, 02:18 PM   #43
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Lol ill leave that to kase. I still don'tknow what NSFW means
Not safe for walking
Old 01-02-2014, 02:22 PM   #44
raise hell, drink beer
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Ok, he is good in my books! Lol he may come
Good, because I'm more worried about him finding out I didn't take him wheeling than you.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:31 PM   #45

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangstephen View Post
Good, because I'm more worried about him finding out I didn't take him wheeling than you.
Lol my son is 8 and when he was 3 up to 5 he would help me work on my truck. More like just hand me my tolls and get dirtywhile doing it. Now he just likes games and cartoon.

So anything to keep the kids from being in house. I say go for it
Old 01-02-2014, 02:32 PM   #46

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Not safe for walking
No stupid fuck working
Old 01-03-2014, 09:50 AM   #47
raise hell, drink beer
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered 5100s and Eibachs to replace the top plate spacer that have been on since I bought the truck. Should have no problem installing by the 18th. Hoping to get 285s by then but that might be a little optimistic...
Old 01-03-2014, 09:55 AM   #48
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Updated OP.. let me know if I missed anybody
Old 01-03-2014, 12:19 PM   #49
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
OP needs updating to the "TORR / Strip Colins Truck Meet"
Old 01-03-2014, 12:20 PM   #50
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
OP needs updating to the "TORR / Strip Colins Truck Meet"
Old 01-03-2014, 12:33 PM   #51
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
bring it bitches! whoever gets caught first gets 3000 psi of CO2 in the bung hole, ear canal, or belly button.......your choice
Old 01-03-2014, 12:37 PM   #52
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
bring it bitches! whoever gets caught first gets 3000 psi of CO2 in the bung hole, ear canal, or belly button.......your choice

The bad part is whoever that happens to might like it
Old 01-03-2014, 12:42 PM   #53
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
If it's a woman, will you fill her love cave with 3k psi of co2?
Old 01-03-2014, 12:43 PM   #54
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits2_98 View Post
The bad part is whoever that happens to might like it
Old 01-03-2014, 12:45 PM   #55
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
If it's a woman, will you fill her love cave with 3k psi of co2?
depends on how many miles she's got on her. i know a couple who would take the entire 10 lb tank and still throw a low pressure warning light...
Old 01-03-2014, 12:47 PM   #56
Running For Mayor of TW

dont you talk about becky like that! shes a nice lady!
Old 01-03-2014, 12:47 PM   #57
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
depends on how many miles she's got on her. i know a couple who would take the entire 10 lb tank and still throw a low pressure warning light...
Ahh yes, I like to call those "well travelled" and I don't mean they travel a lot.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:48 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
dont you talk about becky like that! shes a nice lady!
aaaaaaaaannndddd, now is when i climb into my bunker to let the storm run it's course.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #59
Running For Mayor of TW

you know those people that see a hurricane and think to themselves "i wonder if i can fly my cessna into that?" im that guy
Old 01-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #60

Quote:
Ahh yes, I like to call those "well travelled" and I don't mean they travel a lot.
ever thrown a dart down an open hallway?