Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread 3.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2014, 09:56 AM   #31801
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
it's stiucsib
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
i can crawl a mean mall, just crawled sears ealrier this week for a fathers day gift

jack
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Welcome back
Old 06-12-2014, 09:56 AM   #31802
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
You sure it wasn't just upside-down?
Could've been. Had the top down even though it's been raining
Old 06-12-2014, 09:57 AM   #31803
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Speaking of!! Where were you when we hit the beach Saturday?
I don't recall. Wasn't it last minute? I think I was drinking lol
Old 06-12-2014, 09:57 AM   #31804
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetlander View Post
I've made a decision. Because I don't have a second vehicle to drive and the SAS will take my rig down for several weeks, I'm putting it off until I can get a DD. It's still gonna get it done, just later rather than sooner.

Instead I have decided I'm going to build an Expo Trailer. Going to order axel tomorrow. I'm also starting to look for a water tank that'll fit on the tongue and a tongue tool box to house electrical and various other components.

Should have a rolling chassis within a month!
Nice. This should prove interesting.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:58 AM   #31805
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
3 day notice!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:00 AM   #31806
ಠ_ಠ
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Acceptable excuse.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:04 AM   #31807
Just trying to measure up...
Jetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shedJetlander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jonathan (aka MOAB)
Jetlander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
use your wife's car as a dd!! Problem fix! Now rip that ifs out
Like that would happen...

Quote:
Niiiice! Going to make a build page on it?
Probably have something put together. I've been TW snooping on several builds over the last 6 months. While in Moab I actually got to see the results of each of the builds, and I must say they were all outstanding. Having a nice expo trailer is not just for looks, as each one I looked at had amazing functionality and ease of use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Nice. This should prove interesting.
Welcome back to the dark side Jack. How have you been?
Old 06-12-2014, 10:06 AM   #31808
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Acceptable excuse.

Just got a call back from deer park pd recruiter. I'm on the applicant list, as soon as they have an opening I should get a call
Old 06-12-2014, 10:08 AM   #31809
ಠ_ಠ
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Probably have something put together. I've been TW snooping on several builds over the last 6 months. While in Moab I actually got to see the results of each of the builds, and I must say they were all outstanding. Having a nice expo trailer is not just for looks, as each one I looked at had amazing functionality and ease of use.
I like how they can transfer to any vehicle so long as it has the right hitch connection. Spouse wants to go for a weekend? Bam. Friends want to camp or tailgate it up in a parking lot? Ok (for a rental fee).

This may be a project of mine in a year or two. So I'm always checking out builds people do.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:09 AM   #31810
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:

Just got a call back from deer park pd recruiter. I'm on the applicant list, as soon as they have an opening I should get a call
Awesome! Hopefully you get a call soon.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #31811
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like that would happen...

Welcome back to the dark side Jack. How have you been?
Just go find you a 90s model civic! About 1500 bucks lol
Old 06-12-2014, 10:11 AM   #31812
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
I saw that guy from Fallout Fabrication driving his 1st gen 4Runner with bikini top and tube doors in the torrential downpour we had over the weekend. He thought he was so cool.
Almost douchey as 6" db lift with glass
Old 06-12-2014, 10:14 AM   #31813
raise hell, drink beer
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just go find you a 90s model civic! About 1500 bucks lol
This is my plan. Only with a corolla. I don't want another vehicle that I have to change the tb on.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:21 AM   #31814
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Awesome! Hopefully you get a call soon.
Thanks. I hope so too since they pay better than most in our area and u gotta have a bachelors so there shouldn't be too much competition
Old 06-12-2014, 10:24 AM   #31815

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
Almost douchey as 6" db lift with glass
Think it's more like a one wheel drive with lockers that don't work lol
Old 06-12-2014, 10:26 AM   #31816

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangstephen View Post
This is my plan. Only with a corolla. I don't want another vehicle that I have to change the tb on.
I use to have a 94 corolla! I chopped the springs on that thing till the car sat on the floor. Drove that for 6 years till it got rear ended
Old 06-12-2014, 10:26 AM   #31817
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Only when I drink
No more beer for mod meet

Quote:

Good luck!!!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:26 AM   #31818

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm still half expecting you to end up with a DB lift.
He wont, lol
Old 06-12-2014, 10:32 AM   #31819
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
I'm still half expecting you to end up with a DB lift.
Db no lt...maybe..
Quote:
Think it's more like a one wheel drive with lockers that don't work lol
Old 06-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #31820
raise hell, drink beer
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I use to have a 94 corolla! I chopped the springs on that thing till the car sat on the floor. Drove that for 6 years till it got rear ended
I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it.

Products Discussed in this Thread