Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread 3.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2014, 05:49 AM   #33941
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
If you are trying to get big you want heavier weights and 6-10 reps. Use a spotter that way you don't puss out and do 10-15lbs less than you would if you had a spotter
Old 06-04-2014, 05:52 AM   #33942
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all don't get it. I do have a spotter and go as heavy as I can every time. I just don't go up to so much weight that my spotter is working harder than I am.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:55 AM   #33943
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If you aren't using your spotter you aren't going big enough. I'm not saying use him every rep but your last rep don't be afraid to do one more because he will help you. That way you know you gave your everything That's my opinion at least from what my old football coach taught us
Old 06-04-2014, 05:56 AM   #33944
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Don't know and don't focus on that tbh. We just do 5 sets of 12 on everything we do and go up on weight as much as we can as long as we can lift the weight without a spot.
Quote:
No cause when your arms give out mid rep , the spotter is nice to have
Quote:
Y'all don't get it. I do have a spotter and go as heavy as I can every time. I just don't go up to so much weight that my spotter is working harder than I am.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:56 AM   #33945
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Yall ever do pyramids when working out?
Old 06-04-2014, 05:59 AM   #33946
Where we're going, we don't need roads
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Yall ever do pyramids when working out?
Are you talking about an Eiffel Tower?

Old 06-04-2014, 06:01 AM   #33947

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
Are you talking about an Eiffel Tower?

Upside down!
Old 06-04-2014, 06:02 AM   #33948
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I think y'all are over thinking this. Dieting plays a pretty big role and we all saw his fridge..
Old 06-04-2014, 06:02 AM   #33949

Quote:
Upside down!
That would be a crazy feat.. You'd have to be pretty strong to keep the girl held up like that
Old 06-04-2014, 06:04 AM   #33950
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
If you aren't using your spotter you aren't going big enough. I'm not saying use him every rep but your last rep don't be afraid to do one more because he will help you. That way you know you gave your everything That's my opinion at least from what my old football coach taught us

Every bodies body is different and the same workout doesn't produce the same results for everyone
Our current workout has been producing results that I'm happy with so we're sticking to it
Old 06-04-2014, 06:04 AM   #33951
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I think y'all are over thinking this. Dieting plays a pretty big role and we all saw his fridge..

I eat healthy just like to drink a few days a week lol
Old 06-04-2014, 06:06 AM   #33952
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That would be a crazy feat.. You'd have to be pretty strong to keep the girl held up like that
Old 06-04-2014, 06:07 AM   #33953

Quote:
I eat healthy most of the week. But ever since I cut not drinking during the weekday, I'm able to get up early. However, I lost my inability to deal with people's shit.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:08 AM   #33954

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Every bodies body is different and the same workout doesn't produce the same results for everyone
Our current workout has been producing results that I'm happy with so we're sticking to it
Indeed, but the same workout day in and day out will make you plateau out.

Quote:
We use to drink everyday lol
Old 06-04-2014, 06:10 AM   #33955

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I eat healthy most of the week. But ever since I cut not drinking during the weekday, I'm able to get up early. However, I lost my inability to deal with people's shit.
Lol same here. Beer makes me care less about how stupid people are.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:12 AM   #33956

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I mighthave to join a gym again! CCan't let kase show me up. Lol
Old 06-04-2014, 06:14 AM   #33957

Quote:
Indeed, but the same workout day in and day out will make you plateau out.
This big time.. I hit my peak pretty quickly and it sucks.. Doing all that work for nothing
Old 06-04-2014, 06:16 AM   #33958

Quote:
I mighthave to join a gym again! CCan't let kase show me up. Lol
http://www.curves.com/
Old 06-04-2014, 06:18 AM   #33959

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This big time.. I hit my peak pretty quickly and it sucks.. Doing all that work for nothing
My buddy did it for 10 years lol and even though i ain't as big as he is. I have passed him up on a few lifts. Boy was he pissed
Old 06-04-2014, 06:19 AM   #33960

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol no

Products Discussed in this Thread