Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread 3.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2014, 09:26 AM   #35401
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
I'm still half expecting you to end up with a DB lift.
He wont, lol
Old 06-12-2014, 09:32 AM   #35402
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
I'm still half expecting you to end up with a DB lift.
Db no lt...maybe..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Think it's more like a one wheel drive with lockers that don't work lol
Old 06-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #35403
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I use to have a 94 corolla! I chopped the springs on that thing till the car sat on the floor. Drove that for 6 years till it got rear ended
I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:47 AM   #35404
Where we're going, we don't need roads
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangstephen View Post
I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it. I'm not going to modify it.
24 Hours of LeMons.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:49 AM   #35405
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
Old 06-12-2014, 09:50 AM   #35406

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Think that as to be around 500 bucks lol
Old 06-12-2014, 09:55 AM   #35407
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Think that as to be around 500 bucks lol
It does. But you can take parts off of it and sell them to make it worth $500. Safety gear (roll cage, seat, harness, fire suppression) doesn't go to the $500 total.

Our LeMons car:

Bonus suspension pic with fixed rate springs:

Old 06-12-2014, 10:01 AM   #35408
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetlander View Post
Welcome back to the dark side Jack. How have you been?
Hey Jon, I'm good. Getting ready to head back to work in ~3 weeks. How have you been? I just looked at your build thread. Those Moab pictures look gorgeous and it looks like you had a great time. Your Iron Lady has been built well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post

Just got a call back from deer park pd recruiter. I'm on the applicant list, as soon as they have an opening I should get a call
Good luck.

Quote:
This has been a dream of mine for years. Never been able to pull all the pieces of the equation together though.

Quote:
It does. But you can take parts off of it and sell them to make it worth $500. Safety gear (roll cage, seat, harness, fire suppression) doesn't go to the $500 total.

Our LeMons car:

Bonus suspension pic with fixed rate springs:

Why you lucky SOB. Have an opening on your team?

Loving that southern-engineered fixed rate spring.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:11 AM   #35409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Why you lucky SOB. Have an opening on your team?

Loving that southern-engineered fixed rate spring.

I think we have all the members now. 4 drivers who turn wrenches, and 2 dedicated techs. Next season, we may need more people . This will be our first year to race. We're more than halfway through building up the car. That shot was taken when we first got it. This was taken at the last build day:

Old 06-12-2014, 10:12 AM   #35410
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks good. Did you just find the car off Craigslist?
Old 06-12-2014, 10:15 AM   #35411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Looks good. Did you just find the car off Craigslist?
Yes. We were shooting for the Mustang or a Pontiac Aztec.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #35412
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually I plan to put it in a demolition derby when I'm done with it.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:25 AM   #35413

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think we have all the members now. 4 drivers who turn wrenches, and 2 dedicated techs. Next season, we may need more people . This will be our first year to race. We're more than halfway through building up the car. That shot was taken when we first got it. This was taken at the last build day:

Wait.......is that the same car mike was talking about?
Old 06-12-2014, 10:28 AM   #35414

Quote:
Wait.......is that the same car mike was talking about?
Probably. I know he was still here when we picked it up and started working on it.

U jelly of all that 88 horse power?
Old 06-12-2014, 10:33 AM   #35415

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Probably. I know he was still here when we picked it up and started working on it.

U jelly of all that 88 horse power?
Lol fuck yea I am!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:34 AM   #35416
Senior Injector

Quote:
Yes. We were shooting for the Mustang or a Pontiac Aztec.
My idea was to pick either a Monte Carlo, Lumina, or Mustang. The Aztec would have been hilarious though.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:34 AM   #35417

Quote:
Lol fuck yea I am!
Wait until we get the turbo charger on that beast.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:40 AM   #35418

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wait until we get the turbo charger on that beast.
Fuck that! Leaf blowers!!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #35419
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
i ate too much
Old 06-12-2014, 10:50 AM   #35420

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonortiz55 View Post
i ate too much
Just wait till you have to take a shit!

Products Discussed in this Thread