Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread 3.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2014, 10:39 AM   #35741
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
So...... if you were in a situation were you saw corruption from one of your fellow leo, would you turn him in or turn a blind eye
Turn em in or I'm as bad as him and I risk losing my job if someone finds out I didn't act accordingly
Old 06-14-2014, 10:40 AM   #35742
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJS View Post
Looks good! Only you and Lyndall showed up?
Old 06-14-2014, 10:42 AM   #35743
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Sounds like they taught you to say that in the academy lol
Nope, that's all me, but I did learn in the academy I could lose my job for turning a blind eye to corruption
Old 06-14-2014, 10:42 AM   #35744
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Was awake for 22 hours straight, and spent 12 hours drinking!!

and I'm still alive!!
Old 06-14-2014, 10:46 AM   #35745
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJS View Post
Who is that old guy by lyndall truck?

Did y'all have to use the winch?
Old 06-14-2014, 10:48 AM   #35746
Texas > Everthing else
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phill
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Where was the invite? Lol

ain't it to hot to be in a jacket?

Sprue of the moment trip. The other intern I'm working with is from India and he told me he has never been fishing. So I took him down here to surfside. I'll hit ya up my next trip down.

This is my under armour fishing shirt. Keeps me nice and cool
Old 06-14-2014, 10:51 AM   #35747
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Good morning.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:54 AM   #35748
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Good morning.
I saw a interesting video of you from last night.... It involved you sucking on something
Old 06-14-2014, 10:55 AM   #35749
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good morning.
Good afternoon!
Old 06-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #35750
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I saw a interesting video of you from last night.... It involved you sucking on something
It's true. I like boobies.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #35751
Senior Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
Good afternoon!
What it do?
Old 06-14-2014, 11:07 AM   #35752
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What it do?

Not much just hanging out waiting to hear from the hr department about my internship. What are you up too?
Old 06-14-2014, 11:14 AM   #35753

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's true! He felt me up last night
Old 06-14-2014, 11:19 AM   #35754

Quote:
This wasn't a boob you were sucking on though...
Old 06-14-2014, 11:26 AM   #35755

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This wasn't a boob you were sucking on though...
Balloon? Lol
Old 06-14-2014, 11:28 AM   #35756

Yeah haha, hitch pitched voice jack is funny
Old 06-14-2014, 11:29 AM   #35757

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah haha, hitch pitched voice jack is funny
Shit was hilarious! Think he sucked up two balloons that night
Old 06-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #35758
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"

Quote:
Happy Bday jack
Old 06-14-2014, 11:40 AM   #35759
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
This sucks.. I'm waiting on this guy to call so I can fill out his application. I cant do anything until he calls.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:49 AM   #35760

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
This sucks.. I'm waiting on this guy to call so I can fill out his application. I cant do anything until he calls.
That come with the job

Products Discussed in this Thread