Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread 3.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2014, 06:44 AM   #35741
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
He left it on auto pilot
Old 07-09-2014, 06:45 AM   #35742
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
But then who will man the accident out my window cam?

Don't worry the second camera is still operational.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:47 AM   #35743
ಠ_ಠ
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Don't worry the second camera is still operational.
Sounds like you need something like this, just so you can check in on the action.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/355-Pan-Wire...-/180873882141
Old 07-09-2014, 06:50 AM   #35744
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
That would be cool. I've tried to find scheduling software like the dash cams use, but haven't found one that works.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:54 AM   #35745
ಠ_ಠ
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
If you can break a taco, a jeep won't last you 10 miles lol
He only lives his life a quarter mile at a time. So he'll be good.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:04 AM   #35746
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He needs this jeep my buddy just bought
Old 07-09-2014, 07:10 AM   #35747
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
He needs this jeep my buddy just bought
You coming out for some beers in august? Or do you have to mow the grass?
Old 07-09-2014, 07:10 AM   #35748
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
I might convert to jeep. Only problem is..... they don't have enough bed space lol
jeep cj8 scrambler v8!! forget the commanche 4.0 i6, although i do like those too
Old 07-09-2014, 07:11 AM   #35749
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Taco ain't broken! She is just a little mad right now. Apparently I didn't know she couldn't float
Old 07-09-2014, 07:11 AM   #35750

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
jeep cj8 scrambler v8!! forget the commanche 4.0 i6, although i do like those too
I have no idea of what you just said
Old 07-09-2014, 07:15 AM   #35751
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You coming out for some beers in august? Or do you have to mow the grass?

Lolol this is at night I will be making it
Old 07-09-2014, 07:16 AM   #35752
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have no idea of what you just said
i know u saw v8... the cj8 scrambler is a rare jeep with the front end of a cj, 2 seats, and a truck bed
Old 07-09-2014, 07:28 AM   #35753
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
I think they card at the door after 4pm.
You can't get in under 21?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Well considering its my meet and I drive a subaru.. lol

Yeah everyone is welcome

Except White Diamond if he's lurking..
What date exactly is this? I'll try and make it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Actually had some decent conversation in here today from the looks of it.
I know, I don't like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
He went broke putting gas in his truck that won't turn off
Lmao!

Quote:
I might convert to jeep. Only problem is..... they don't have enough bed space lol
Traitor! Look what you've done Stalker, you've been up to no good!
Old 07-09-2014, 07:30 AM   #35754
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Aug 4th at 6:00 pm at the refinery
Old 07-09-2014, 07:31 AM   #35756

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper678 View Post
You can't get in under 21?
Adults only sir lol
Old 07-09-2014, 07:32 AM   #35757
Go where regrets can't follow.
Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper678 View Post

Traitor! Look what you've done Stalker, you've been up to no good!

It is good.. I was out of town a week and a half and left my dad the jeep keys, he said he went through two tanks of gas just playing around the city.
Jeeps cn be very fun.. part of it is how tiny and tall they are >.<
Old 07-09-2014, 07:33 AM   #35758

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Here ya go dennis... Bonus: it's white and on 35s and only 50k...

http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...er-Fully-Built!!!
I like the black one on 42s!
Old 07-09-2014, 07:35 AM   #35759

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
he said he went through two tanks of gas just playing around the city.
Jeeps cn be very fun.. part of it is how tiny and tall they are >.<
He went mall crawling in the jeep?
Old 07-09-2014, 07:35 AM   #35760
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like the black one on 42s!
you should buy it!

Products Discussed in this Thread