Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread 3.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #21
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
<---- this guy
Old 11-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #23
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Word for word, Wtf does nfsw mean? Not safe for work? Not safe for women? Never sex fat women?
Old 11-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #24
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0341 View Post
Well nice knowing you guys.

The douche hammer came down and last time i checked this was America and not fucking China. If i would have known there were Douche Mods on this site then i would have hung out some place else.

Later
U mad bro? The mods can do whatever they want. It's a privately owned forum, not a republic.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #27
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetlander View Post
Who wants to come over to my place tonight and help me remove a topper off of my new taco?
What year and trim package did you get?
Old 11-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #29
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
isn't this 3.0? I though yall had another BS thread shut down before this last one?
Old 11-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #30

Nice, congrats on the new ride!
Old 11-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
isn't this 3.0? I though yall had another BS thread shut down before this last one?
No there has been a few 'Texas' threads but this is the only second 'Houston' thread
Old 11-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #32
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
gotcha
Old 11-15-2013, 05:31 PM   #33
The Diggler
Mike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 2/8 Wpns Co, 1/6 A Co, 2D MLG G3 TRT
Name: Mike
Mike0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
U mad bro? The mods can do whatever they want. It's a privately owned forum, not a republic.
Im not a fan of having to censor myself to make some douche happy. The funny thing is, he isnt educated enough to know that the word in question actually means "branch or twig, or bundle of these." Therfore when using the word, you are basically calling someone a bundle of sticks.

I guess the state of education in AZ is much worse than it is here in Texas. Ignorance is bliss right lol.

Old 11-15-2013, 05:34 PM   #34
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Woah chill out. Chris1x4 is a pretty cool dude, he's just doing his job. We posted bewbs while knowing the possible consequences. It's our fault, not his.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #35
The Diggler
Mike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 2/8 Wpns Co, 1/6 A Co, 2D MLG G3 TRT
Name: Mike
Mike0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Woah chill out. Chris1x4 is a pretty cool dude, he's just doing his job. We posted bewbs while knowing the possible consequences. It's our fault, not his.
I was talking about the message he sent me saying i would get banned if i posted an unauthorized word.

Thank god im not from the UK or every time i went out for a smoke and said what i was doing, i would get the ban hammer lol.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #36
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well nice knowing you guys.

The douche hammer came down and last time i checked this was America and not fucking China. If i would have known there were Douche Mods on this site then i would have hung out some place else.

Later

don't let the door hit ya
Old 11-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #37
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
More importantly, ask yourself, What kind of fucktard posted NSFW pics?
Can I answer that question?
Old 11-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #38
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was talking about the message he sent me saying i would get banned if i posted an unauthorized word.

Thank god im not from the UK or every time i went out for a smoke and said what i was doing, i would get the ban hammer lol.
You have GOT to be shitting me? Had I known you were this fucking sensitive, I would have sent you a coupon for some Tampax. I told you not to post shit like I did, as its against the rules. If your feelings are that hurt, back away from the computer for a few mins. This is a privately owned site, and the rules posted to be followed, are those made by the owner. if you don't like them, log off. If you want to keep calling me names, then I'll log you off myself. Man up, heed the fucking warning I gave you, and enjoy the site.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #39
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Can I answer that question?
Yes.....wait....no..........wait......Let me get a drink first.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #40

Chris is gonna start drinking shits about to get western in here

Products Discussed in this Thread