Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread 3.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2014, 08:58 PM   #47481
ಠ_ಠ
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillstill View Post
Replacing the u-joints is fun. I just replaced mine a few weeks ago. took me a few hours.

His took a while because he loves saltwater.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:00 PM   #47482
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
This paint was a good idea....
Old 09-17-2014, 09:00 PM   #47483
ಠ_ಠ
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipawlus View Post
This paint was a good idea....

It beats that custom copper look you had going down the side of the rack and onto your truck.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:01 PM   #47484
Jeeps Suck
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeeps Suck
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
His took a while because he loves saltwater.
lol, yes, and I broke one of the new u-joints while installing it and had to walk to the parts store to get a new one.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:01 PM   #47485
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
lol, yes, and I broke one of the new u-joints while installing it and had to walk to the parts store to get a new one.

PHILL SMASH!
Old 09-17-2014, 09:04 PM   #47486
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
All he said was "join us". Not near enough details...
Lol I meant join me and red in the anti marriage group
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
Guess you never seen the good burger movie...

Wrong... I stopped drinking at 5 and worked out at 630
Pft I've worked out while shit faced before 10/10 would not recommend. Also don't know how I got past the front desk at 24 lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
Need a name boss man!
Quote:
I know this feels.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:09 PM   #47487
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
Pft I've worked out while shit faced before 10/10 would not recommend. Also don't know how I got past the front desk at 24 lol
1 out of 5 stars lol what kind of workout thought? I took an hour long body pump class. It's a full body workout with light weight and high reps using free weights and your body weight. It gets the heart pumping...
Old 09-17-2014, 09:10 PM   #47488
Jeeps Suck
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeeps Suck
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I've been at school since 7 this morning. Time to go home. Bye
Old 09-17-2014, 09:36 PM   #47489
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
1 out of 5 stars lol what kind of workout thought? I took an hour long body pump class. It's a full body workout with light weight and high reps using free weights and your body weight. It gets the heart pumping...
Have you gotten shit faced then taken pre workout and then done heavy lifting? Idk how the fuck my heart didn't explode
Old 09-17-2014, 09:36 PM   #47490
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Damn I've been at school since 7 this morning. Time to go home. Bye
Adios amigo
Old 09-17-2014, 10:16 PM   #47491
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have you gotten shit faced then taken pre workout and then done heavy lifting? Idk how the fuck my heart didn't explode
Can't say I have. Although back when I used to do a bunch of heavy lifting, I would take noxy pro pre workout, and my gf at the time drove me crazy, so I drank a lot. I just doubt I lifted with more than a buzz lol
Now days I prefer light weight high rep workouts. I haven't done a heavy lift workout in a couple years
Old 09-17-2014, 10:39 PM   #47492
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Can't say I have. Although back when I used to do a bunch of heavy lifting, I would take noxy pro pre workout, and my gf at the time drove me crazy, so I drank a lot. I just doubt I lifted with more than a buzz lol
Now days I prefer light weight high rep workouts. I haven't done a heavy lift workout in a couple years
Honestly because of your size (no offense) I feel like you'd benefit more from heavy lifting or at least super sets
Old 09-17-2014, 10:40 PM   #47493
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Busy day of derp today
Old 09-17-2014, 10:41 PM   #47494
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
A couple brain cells and rattle cans later and the rack is painted.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:42 PM   #47495
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
Honestly because of your size (no offense) I feel like you'd benefit more from heavy lifting or at least super sets
Psh. Says the scrawny ladyboy....
Old 09-18-2014, 12:43 AM   #47496
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Alarm went off at the shop..........nothing was broken or open!!! Wtf
Old 09-18-2014, 12:46 AM   #47497
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see pearland pd actually showed up before i did this time. Usually I'm there before they are. With all my led lighting up the shop and walking around with a pistol in hand.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:29 AM   #47498
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
You'd figure cops responding to an alarm at a donut shop would be priority number 1! Cops and donuts are like asains and owning donut shops, can't have one without the other...
Old 09-18-2014, 04:45 AM   #47499
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
You'd figure cops responding to an alarm at a donut shop would be priority number 1! Cops and donuts are like asains and owning donut shops, can't have one without the other...
You at work?
Old 09-18-2014, 04:48 AM   #47500
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
good morning

Products Discussed in this Thread