Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread 3.0

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-05-2014, 10:54 AM   #15501
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mipawlus View Post
and it's either an HC bumper or a spingfield m1a... too bad the only one i've found for a decent price are up in dallas.
What company in dallas is selling the m1a? I have a friend that works at a gun shop and it sounds like something they would sell.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:55 AM   #15502
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Buy it and I'll pick it up for you. I'll even test it for you as well.
its either the bumper or the rifle...... i've never felt more torn about a decision in my life.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:56 AM   #15503
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
I want a Springfield M1A bad. Some day...
Old 02-05-2014, 10:58 AM   #15504
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
i think i should finish Beowulf first. :/ i need to find a decent lower.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:59 AM   #15505
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its either the bumper or the rifle...... i've never felt more torn about a decision in my life.
Why not get a DW bumper and the m1a??
Old 02-05-2014, 11:06 AM   #15506
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Why not get a DW bumper and the m1a??
i can't wait 18 months for him to jog his way to his welding muhsheen. lol. i'd be like 82093845723 on the list.

but i like the way you think.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:08 AM   #15507
dkileleman is on a distinguished road
Army: 11th BDE 3rd BN 43 Reg Air Defense Artillery
dkileleman's Tacoma Gallery
Eliminate Y pipe.

How's it goin guys? I'm new here and couldn't find a direct fix for my situation when doing searches in the forums. Attached is a pic setup of my current and proposed exhaust mod that I plan to do soon. I was hoping for any input regarding loss of torque or anything like that. I'm trying to keep it stock as possible. Thanks all and glad to be a part of this community.
Attached Thumbnails
Houston BS Thread 3.0-exhaust-mod.jpg  
Old 02-05-2014, 11:08 AM   #15508
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i can't wait 18 months for him to jog his way to his welding muhsheen. lol. i'd be like 82093845723 on the list.

but i like the way you think.
I can't make plate bumpers anyway
Old 02-05-2014, 11:10 AM   #15509
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
rear bumper. douche.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:12 AM   #15510
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
rear bumper. douche.
didn't you just buy an ATO rear?
Old 02-05-2014, 11:12 AM   #15511
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Why?
Old 02-05-2014, 11:13 AM   #15512
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
So I just filled up and I average 14 mpg! Fuck you old man winter I want my 19 mpg back
Old 02-05-2014, 11:15 AM   #15513

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
So I just filled up and I average 14 mpg! Fuck you old man winter I want my 19 mpg back
14 isn't normal for you people?
Old 02-05-2014, 11:15 AM   #15514
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
rear bumper. douche.
I can build one In a weekend
Old 02-05-2014, 11:16 AM   #15515
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
didn't you just buy an ATO rear?
yeah, but the end point will be an HC.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #15516
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
14 isn't normal for you people?
Hell no, not for us 2wd v6 haha
Old 02-05-2014, 11:28 AM   #15517
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
http://newsfixnow.com/2014/02/04/mcg...ars-for-drugs/
Old 02-05-2014, 11:30 AM   #15518
Broja OG and CEO

Marines:
Quote:
I can build one In a weekend
what are you charging for one with recovery points and cut outs for rigid duallies and hi lift points?
Old 02-05-2014, 11:57 AM   #15519
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and it's either an HC bumper or a spingfield m1a... too bad the only one i've found for a decent price are up in dallas.
You rang?
Old 02-05-2014, 12:14 PM   #15520
DerpWerx Fab

Houston BS Thread 3.0

Quote:
what are you charging for one with recovery points and cut outs for rigid duallies and hi lift points?
With the dually cut outs and mounts ? $600.+ 10% military discount so $540

Products Discussed in this Thread