Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston BS Thread 3.0

Old 11-15-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Houston BS thread 2.0

Let's try not to get this one locked guys.

to all the haters
Old 11-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #2
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
What the fuck
Old 11-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #4
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
WTF guys
Old 11-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
Mike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 2/8 Wpns Co, 1/6 A Co, 2D MLG G3 TRT
Name: Mike
Mike0341's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO. What kind of fucktard reported those pictures?

Edit
I
Old 11-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I will tell you all this:
If ONE post gets reported for name calling, NSFW pics, or the like, the offender will be banned, and this thread will go into the TW trash can, and no others will be allowed to be made.

Old 11-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #7
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chris does not approve of NSFW stuff while in normal browser.. Private browser however
Old 11-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike0341 View Post
LMAO. What kind of fucktard reported those pictures?
More importantly, ask yourself, What kind of fucktard posted NSFW pics?
Old 11-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #9
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I will tell you all this:
If ONE post gets reported for name calling, NSFW pics, or the like, the offender will be banned, and this thread will go into the TW trash can, and no others will be allowed to be made.

Might as well lock it now lmao!!!

Jk please don't lock it...... yet
Old 11-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #10
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Selling my retros..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...os-2012-a.html
Old 11-15-2013, 04:25 PM   #11
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
The name calling down south in houston is all just friendly shittalking, at least from what Ive seen
Old 11-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #12
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
The name calling down south in houston is all just friendly shittalking, at least from what Ive seen
Not sure why anyone would report name calling, but it's all good I guess.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #13
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I thought Zech and Adam got it locked but looks like it was the boobies.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:35 PM   #15
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
What the hell happened here? Lets keep this thing open.
Boobs (NSFW) and name calling.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #16
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
I see boobs all over the forums...maybe not in so many numbers as here. The boobs are still there, what's the point of closing the thread and leaving the pictures up.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:01 PM   #17
Mike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMike0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 2/8 Wpns Co, 1/6 A Co, 2D MLG G3 TRT
Name: Mike
Mike0341's Tacoma Gallery
Well nice knowing you guys.

The douche hammer came down and last time i checked this was America and not fucking China. If i would have known there were Douche Mods on this site then i would have hung out some place else.

Later
Old 11-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #18
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not op anymore
Old 11-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
I'm not op anymore
Who's OP?
Old 11-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #20
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
In

Products Discussed in this Thread