Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

DerpWerx Fabrication!

Old 01-21-2014, 08:41 AM   #21
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Can I build that? No sir. But I know some people that can and then we could do all the welding and cutting
Old 01-21-2014, 08:42 AM   #22
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Light tabs?
Kinda want some tabs on my front bumper lol
Old 01-21-2014, 08:45 AM   #23
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Kinda want some tabs on my front bumper lol
It didn't come with any?
Old 01-21-2014, 08:47 AM   #24
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It didn't come with any?
No sir. And.....!! I want two smaller bars to attach the center hoop to the bumper.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:48 AM   #25
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can I build that? No sir. But I know some people that can and then we could do all the welding and cutting

Since I know you prefer square tubing, how about this? Its made out of 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” x ¼” wall tubing.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:48 AM   #26
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Great job Kase, I expect to see a lot of good things from you.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:49 AM   #27

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Since I know you prefer square tubing, how about this? Its made out of 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” x ¼” wall tubing.

Lol you mean c notch the frame?
Old 01-21-2014, 08:49 AM   #28

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
You going to bag it?
Old 01-21-2014, 08:50 AM   #29
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-21-2014, 08:51 AM   #30
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff man looks like some solid welding!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:53 AM   #31
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:

We could build that.

For the record I don't prefer square tubing! Lol. I just started to work with what I got and now that I have a tube bender il start venturing into round tubing
Old 01-21-2014, 08:53 AM   #32
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Great job Kase, I expect to see a lot of good things from you.
Tht means a lot coming for a professional like yourself !
Old 01-21-2014, 08:53 AM   #33
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
No sir. And.....!! I want two smaller bars to attach the center hoop to the bumper.
Easy
Old 01-21-2014, 08:55 AM   #34
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol you mean c notch the frame?
Quote:
You going to bag it?
I wanna finally notch it, and I don't plan on bagging it, I just don't wanna hit frame all the damn time.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:56 AM   #35
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We could build that.

For the record I don't prefer square tubing! Lol. I just started to work with what I got and now that I have a tube bender il start venturing into round tubing
Any chance you could make a mock up of one, so I could test out the fitment?
Old 01-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #36
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for the derp
Old 01-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #37
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Any chance you could make a mock up of one, so I could test out the fitment?
Is that a bolt in or weld in? Might have to text and discuss more about the details.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #38
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #39

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanna finally notch it, and I don't plan on bagging it, I just don't wanna hit frame all the damn time.
Go rat rod style and put the axle over the frame
Old 01-21-2014, 09:00 AM   #40

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is that a bolt in or weld in? Might have to text and discuss more about the details.
I'd say weld