Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

DerpWerx Fabrication!

Old 06-07-2014, 09:29 AM   #921
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfletch View Post
What do ya think man? Could you build me a bumper?

I'd love to but I don't have the tools to build plate bumpers sorry man
Old 06-07-2014, 04:58 PM   #922
TacoTT520 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Tommy
TacoTT520's Tacoma Gallery
sub'ed, your stuff looks great and you're only a hour or so away. When I can, I'll definitely be sending some business your way
Old 06-29-2014, 09:01 PM   #924
scubadiver is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
scubadiver's Tacoma Gallery
Are you out of Waco or Columbus? Would like to get a bed rack from you.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:00 AM   #925
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadiver View Post
Are you out of Waco or Columbus? Would like to get a bed rack from you.
I think he closed shop for a bit. Might pm him to make sure
Old 06-30-2014, 06:41 AM   #926
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
OP goes to school in Waco and builds out of Columbus. He makes some great stuff though.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:32 PM   #927
Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional.....
sarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2 (SS/SW)
Name: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
sarsabious's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
I think he closed shop for a bit. Might pm him to make sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
OP goes to school in Waco and builds out of Columbus. He makes some great stuff though.
I talked to him a few days ago.... he's closed for the most part until his semester ends.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:17 PM   #928
Bad decisions for days...
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, sometimes even Kase needs stability lol
Old 06-30-2014, 08:22 PM   #929
scubadiver is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
scubadiver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarsabious View Post
I talked to him a few days ago.... he's closed for the most part until his semester ends.
He sent me a PM so we shall see. Love the bed racks he has posted and would rather buy local than have to order.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #930
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Before and after of the BBQ pit I been working on for my mom. Got a new bottom in it along with a firebox added to it as well
Old 07-04-2014, 10:37 PM   #932
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Needs the big "DWF" on it
Old 08-05-2014, 04:29 PM   #933
DerpWerx Fab

With a new school schedule this semester il be able to take on some all fabrication jobs if anyone is interested ! Little things like bedracks is preferred as of now
Old 08-05-2014, 04:57 PM   #934
DerpWerx Fab

Old 08-05-2014, 05:02 PM   #935
Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional.....
sarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2 (SS/SW)
Name: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
sarsabious's Tacoma Gallery
How much would some sliders like this go for? 2014 DCSB
Old 08-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #936
DerpWerx Fab

I'd have to get some measurements off of one of my buddies DCSB's but I'd guesstimate around $250-$300 for weld ons
Old 08-05-2014, 05:08 PM   #937
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery

Subbed cause local fab guys with Yotas rule
Old 08-06-2014, 11:55 PM   #938
Future President
Spencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpencer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIGGLEBITTIES
Spencer's Tacoma Gallery
I need your bed rack!
Where are ya located anyways? I've been looking for a local fab guy that hasn't blown up yet
Seems like all the guys get good at fabrication then bam. 4 month lead time... Then they move to Montana or wherever alpro went and I wait 2 months for some stupid skid plates haha
Old 08-07-2014, 05:59 AM   #939
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
I need your bed rack!
Where are ya located anyways? I've been looking for a local fab guy that hasn't blown up yet
Seems like all the guys get good at fabrication then bam. 4 month lead time... Then they move to Montana or wherever alpro went and I wait 2 months for some stupid skid plates haha
He's west of Houston about 1.5 hours.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:44 PM   #940
TacoTT520 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Tommy
TacoTT520's Tacoma Gallery
so are you up and running again? cause i'm in the market for some sliders. 2010 dcsb