Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

DerpWerx Fabrication!

Old 01-21-2014, 08:13 AM   #1
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Post DerpWerx Fabrication!

Whats up guys? Ever since i got my tacoma , tacomaworld has opened my eyes to all the ways to drain my wallet on her. Suspension, gears, lights, tires, armor, etc.

Having quite a bit of welding experience (since i was 14-15 yrs old) and a low income, I decided to start trying to save some money by building my own armor and whatnot whenever possible! Thats when some local members eyes poked out and showed interest in my work which has grown pretty quickly in the past months.

I usually only received orders from word of mouth passed on by local members recommending people to me and conversation but now I'm in college (for welding of course) and could use some more work to help pay my way through so im starting this thread as my first ' Fabrication For sale' thread in hopes that more people will peak interest in my work and maybe get some more orders coming in!

I havnt built a TON of different items but im hoping to change that soon by expanding my build list as much as possible!

Just PM me if youre interested in anything or wanna discuss something custom!
Front Tube Bumper w/aluminum skidplate $800

As of now I am offering custom 2nd gen bedracks built to whatever specs youd like anywhere from $250 up to however crazy you want to get lol.
All bedracks will come with hi lift mounts along with tie down loops on each side. They bolt in using the 2nd gen bedrail system and are easily moved and bolted down using T-slot nuts.

These bedracks have a 38"x38" platform allowing anything from coolers to tents to 35"+ tire strapped down.$250

Though i do not recommend doing it often, i did test em by setting a 600lb+ concrete block on it. As you can see the weight is fully on the rack by the slack in the cables

First gen 38"x38" Bedrack! $250

Then built a custom rack for Jetlander thats 40"x45"- $275

And then up to 55"x48"- $300

I have also built a couple High Clearance Rear Bumpers(Entire bumper is made from 1/4" steel but can be made from 3/16" if requested)- $550

$800 For a HC rear with swingout Tire carrier!

Custom one off rear tube bumper I made for a buddy!

Bedbars- $70/each or $120 for a pair

Bed bars in use with a custom hitch extender I made!

Built myself some custom rock sliders!

Tested em out!!

http://vimeo.com/77984099

Can do Cab mount chops, spindle gussets, weld on sliders, and other little things as well!

Front tube bumper

Old 01-21-2014, 08:15 AM   #2
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DerpWerx Fabrication!

Also just started to dip into the skid plate world and this is my first unfinished prototype!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:18 AM   #3
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Also just started to dip into the skid plate world and this is my first unfinished prototype!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:23 AM   #5
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
and there are stickers available.....

and about god damned time!!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:27 AM   #6
DerpWerx Fab

Lol , I wanted to get a bit of work under my belt before starting this thread. Didn't want to start a fab thread with only 3 pictures of my work
Old 01-21-2014, 08:27 AM   #7
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Derpwerx!!!

Go get em kase!!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:29 AM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Subbing - I have a DerpWerx HC rear bumper...
Old 01-21-2014, 08:30 AM   #10
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Subbed for rollpans and notches.
You bring the beer and we'll notch that bitch
Old 01-21-2014, 08:33 AM   #11
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
You bring the beer and we'll notch that bitch
Very tempting. I shall consider this offer
Old 01-21-2014, 08:33 AM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you do good work mang, i wish i had the skills to fab
Old 01-21-2014, 08:33 AM   #13
mwrose777 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mwrose777's Tacoma Gallery
My bedrails are top notch, thanks again. I will be spreading the word to some of my kayak fishing buddies.

Quick question, you interested in making parts for Tacoma's only? Or branching out?
Old 01-21-2014, 08:35 AM   #15
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwrose777 View Post
My bedrails are top notch, thanks again. I will be spreading the word to some of my kayak fishing buddies.

Quick question, you interested in making parts for Tacoma's only? Or branching out?
If I can find a vehicle to mock up on or someone would leave me their vehicle for give me the exact measurements of what they wanted, I could branch out.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:36 AM   #16
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Looks like you do good work mang, i wish i had the skills to fab
Just buy a welder and grinder and you'd be surprised how much money you can save !
Old 01-21-2014, 08:37 AM   #17
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still waiting..... HC bumper, slider welded, cmc, light tabs,
Old 01-21-2014, 08:38 AM   #19
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
I'm still waiting..... HC bumper, slider welded, cmc, light tabs,
Light tabs?