Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Toyota JAMBO 2014

Old 01-30-2014, 08:21 PM   #41
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits2_98 View Post
I'm not nice. That's why they call me Taco Bitch. 😏

And hell no you can't ride shotgun with me. You might jinx my truck!

Quote:
I am nice to most people. Just have no patience or tolerance for stupidity lol
So true
Old 01-30-2014, 09:15 PM   #42
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
sounds intriguing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
X2 ^^
Typical SAS on an '87 4Runner. Once it is done I have the 4.7s to install.
Old 01-30-2014, 09:19 PM   #43
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get your locker wired up otherwise you'll be riding shotgun with someone
Should be wires by then
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Think you need more than just rear lockers. Not to far from you though
Hmm..
Old 01-31-2014, 09:22 AM   #44
Got Beer?
BeerHat will become famous soon enoughBeerHat will become famous soon enough

BeerHat's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there again; 7th year.

A stock 4x4 taco is more than capable, especially with a rear locker. Sliders are heavily recommended.

Snorkie, I just recently gernaded my front cv (manual hub) where the birfield cage disintegrated. The inner tulip appears to be in good shape. Pretty sure it was an O'rly's special.

Unfortunately it is in the DFW area so if you need it prior, maybe find a ttora express?
Old 01-31-2014, 10:41 AM   #45
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerHat View Post

A stock 4x4 taco is more than capable, especially with a rear locker. Sliders are heavily recommended.

Snorkie, I just recently gernaded my front cv (manual hub) where the birfield cage disintegrated. The inner tulip appears to be in good shape. Pretty sure it was an O'rly's special.

Unfortunately it is in the DFW area so if you need it prior, maybe find a ttora express?
Not in a hurry. I'll be at Jambo...
Old 01-31-2014, 10:43 AM   #46
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Like Beerhat said about stock tacoma.

My first time to wheel was at Jambo.
Had only a 2" lift factory elocker and sliders.
Old 02-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #47
Dirty Pirate
RedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedNeck D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
RedNeck D's Tacoma Gallery
Will there be a roll out to this for the Houston people or will it be just go whenever?
Old 02-01-2014, 09:02 PM   #48
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck D View Post
Will there be a roll out to this for the Houston people or will it be just go whenever?
The TXTTORA group usually caravans out there in groups. Once the time gets closer there will be a thread on when everyone is heading out and then who ever is leaving at same time will caravan. Some Thursday and some Friday.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:45 PM   #49
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
I got signed up today! This will be my 3rd year, and I get excited about it each year.

http://www.lonestartoyotajamboree.com
Old 02-01-2014, 10:03 PM   #50
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
I got signed up today! This will be my 3rd year, and I get excited about it each year.

Megan and I were talking about going out there Thursday afternoon. That way we get a full day of wheeling Friday and Saturday. Getting there Friday afternoon seems like we shorted ourselves a day of wheeling.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:15 PM   #51
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Megan and I were talking about going out there Thursday afternoon. That way we get a full day of wheeling Friday and Saturday. Getting there Friday afternoon seems like we shorted ourselves a day of wheeling.

Chris and I will most likely be out there Thursday as well to make the most of it.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:49 AM   #52
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post

How much was it for your registration? Seems to be a glitch in the system...
Old 02-02-2014, 07:00 AM   #53
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
How much was it for your registration? Seems to be a glitch in the system...
I just paid $105 is that right?
Old 02-02-2014, 07:34 AM   #54
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just paid $105 is that right?
Early registration is $75 but the screen shows $85.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:34 AM   #55
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I added a passenger as well too though
Old 02-02-2014, 07:35 AM   #56
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I added a passenger as well too though
Kase's mom
Old 02-02-2014, 07:42 AM   #57
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I also paid $85 for myself, plus $20 for my co-driver.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:47 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
We'll probably be out there sometime early Friday afternoon.
Old 02-02-2014, 12:01 PM   #59
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerHat View Post

Somebody say TW express from DFW to Houston?
Old 02-02-2014, 12:25 PM   #60
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there by 1ish on Thursday