Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

5th Annual South Padre Island Meet 07/26/2014

Old 02-06-2014, 09:26 AM   #41
weazle has a spectacular aura aboutweazle has a spectacular aura aboutweazle has a spectacular aura about

Name: Wesley
weazle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjayota View Post
So is there any back bays or anything like that to fish in? I don't currently have any equipment that's surf worthy.
I'm sure there's something in the area
Old 02-10-2014, 02:08 PM   #42
gospurs21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
gospurs21's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in ! im from Brownsville, 10 minutes from SPI , ive got a prerunner tho i see yall going to the access' in the pic lol dont think ill be able to get there
Old 02-10-2014, 04:22 PM   #43
weazle has a spectacular aura aboutweazle has a spectacular aura aboutweazle has a spectacular aura about

Name: Wesley
weazle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gospurs21 View Post
Count me in ! im from Brownsville, 10 minutes from SPI , ive got a prerunner tho i see yall going to the access' in the pic lol dont think ill be able to get there
I'm prerunned also. Just boss hog it. Someone will pull if needed
Old 02-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #44
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a Prerunner too, got stuck maybe twice but it was worth the 5hr drive lol
Old 02-11-2014, 08:22 AM   #45
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Its too bad I'm selling my truck. I live in Port Isabel and I'm a fishing guide and boat capt.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:31 PM   #46
gospurs21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
gospurs21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
Its too bad I'm selling my truck. I live in Port Isabel and I'm a fishing guide and boat capt.
Lol are you the one thats selling the red Tacoma w/ ARB bumper? Im Chris the one that asked to buy the ARB bumper
Old 02-11-2014, 01:44 PM   #47
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol are you the one thats selling the red Tacoma w/ ARB bumper? Im Chris the one that asked to buy the ARB bumper
Do you do charters?
Old 02-11-2014, 03:48 PM   #48
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
Do you do charters?
Yes I do do private charter in the bay and also do a little near shore offshore shark and tarpon charters.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:49 PM   #49
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
haha thats funny. Ya I do not want to mess with taking anything off this truck at all. I didnt even take off the bed mat or tool box. It is already pending sale.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:09 PM   #50
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes I do do private charter in the bay and also do a little near shore offshore shark and tarpon charters.
TW discount. Haven't been off shore fishing in a couple of years
Old 02-11-2014, 07:33 PM   #51
VinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura about

Navy: MM3 / USS Belleau Wood & USS Essex (97'-01')
Name: Casey
VinnyMack's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody going down the Friday before. Would love to do some fishing Saturday morning instead driving. Don't have saltwater setup and may have to tag along with someone if that's cool.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:43 AM   #52
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
TW discount. Haven't been off shore fishing in a couple of years
I can work with you on pricing but off shore really depends on weather and swells. This last year we broke off what I think was a big tiger shark. We broke 300lb stainless cable leader two times.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:56 PM   #53
Taco Chino has a spectacular aura aboutTaco Chino has a spectacular aura about

Name: TacoChino
Taco Chino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyMack View Post
Anybody going down the Friday before. Would love to do some fishing Saturday morning instead driving. Don't have saltwater setup and may have to tag along with someone if that's cool.
There should be a few of us fishing that morning for sure. I know of a few spots that light tackle would be fine.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:11 PM   #54
VinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Chino View Post
There should be a few of us fishing that morning for sure. I know of a few spots that light tackle would be fine.
Sweet- cause I'm usually setup for bass and crappie!
Old 02-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #55
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Sweet- cause I'm usually setup for bass and crappie!
90% of the stuff that works for bass will work for red fish.

https://www.facebook.com/CaptainAndr...ishingcharters
Old 02-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #56

Quote:
90% of the stuff that works for bass will work for red fish.

https://www.facebook.com/CaptainAndr...ishingcharters
Thanks- will probably need to bump up my line since there might be some trouser trout out there!
Old 02-19-2014, 01:30 PM   #57
THE RED DRAGON!!

Quote:
Thanks- will probably need to bump up my line since there might be some trouser trout out there!
All I use down here is power pro 20lb. Unless we are going after fish over 40lbs. Then I break out the 65lb power pro
Old 03-02-2014, 07:42 AM   #58
WillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WillRunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Please put me as "Tentative"... I really want to make it out this year!
Old 03-02-2014, 09:51 AM   #59
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillRunner05 View Post
Please put me as "Tentative"... I really want to make it out this year!
You should! You should also bring a Houston crew with you. We have Austin and San Antonio tacos heading out. But no word from H-town. We can meet in Corpus.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:54 PM   #60
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Im a little late but im finally going for sure this year without a doubt
I know k backed out last minute past two years but not this year!!!