Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

5th Annual South Padre Island Meet 07/26/2014

Old 06-10-2014, 08:30 AM   #141
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achojerr View Post
Is this open to FJs by chance?

YES!!! I'll be in my FJ!
Old 06-11-2014, 08:01 PM   #142
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by erockintaco View Post
Got any vacation time yet? We'll save a spot on the beach
Old 06-13-2014, 01:54 PM   #143
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna throw my hat in the ring and say add me to list of going. Hopefully this time I actually do make it out there.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #144
Tacomabeast956 is on a distinguished road

Name: Roger
Tacomabeast956's Tacoma Gallery
South padre

That's awesome. Hope to join you all out there.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:32 PM   #146
WillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WillRunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys, I don't know if I missed it but can someone tell me the location we'll be camping, and do I need to make a reservation or get a permit?
Old 06-15-2014, 10:21 PM   #147
Deidara7117 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
Deidara7117's Tacoma Gallery
bump..

i don't think you need reservation or permit
Old 06-16-2014, 01:14 AM   #148
erockintaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Communications
Name: ernie
erockintaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTony View Post
Got any vacation time yet? We'll save a spot on the beach
Hah like 4 days. The plane ticket is what gets me. 1300+ . Hopefully next year! I'm keeping my rig. Hopefully throw some parts on it while im out here. I'm not doing much to my vw golf. Just going to drop it a few inches and derp the wheels
Old 06-16-2014, 08:43 AM   #149
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillRunner05 View Post
Hey Guys, I don't know if I missed it but can someone tell me the location we'll be camping, and do I need to make a reservation or get a permit?
You camp ANYWHERE right on the beach (30 miles or so of beach) no permit or reservation is needed. All you have to pay is the $10 beach access fee when you drive in along with that $10 you get a trash bag and if you bring that trash bag back full they'll give you $5 back.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:22 PM   #151
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if everyone has seen this, but a few of us are running from Corpus to the Channel near the end of this month. More the merrier

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...7-28-29th.html
Old 06-21-2014, 12:43 AM   #152
gospurs21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
gospurs21's Tacoma Gallery
we should go to Claytons instead! at SPI
Old 06-21-2014, 09:30 AM   #153
WillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WillRunner05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERTHDZ View Post
You camp ANYWHERE right on the beach (30 miles or so of beach) no permit or reservation is needed. All you have to pay is the $10 beach access fee when you drive in along with that $10 you get a trash bag and if you bring that trash bag back full they'll give you $5 back.
Alright!!!
Old 06-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #154
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
I stickied this thread. Please read my comment to gospurs21 in this instagram post so I can promote it for you: http://instagram.com/p/pmIIxARTDm/
Old 06-23-2014, 03:12 PM   #155
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
I stickied this thread. Please read my comment to gospurs21 in this instagram post so I can promote it for you: http://instagram.com/p/pmIIxARTDm/
Old 06-23-2014, 05:35 PM   #156
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pumped for this meet
Old 06-23-2014, 05:44 PM   #157
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hope this means Bob likes the spurs. Represent
Old 06-25-2014, 06:15 AM   #158
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

This may be a dumb question but I've never used instagram or any real photoshop for that matter. How the hell do I make a picture like the one in your instagram post?!
Old 06-26-2014, 07:20 AM   #159
KF5TUQ

BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!!!! EXACTLY ONE MONTH AWAY! Who's excited?
Old 06-27-2014, 03:04 PM   #160
MaTaeYo is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MaTaeYo's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd