Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Open carry in texas???

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #1
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Open carry in texas???

I ran across this video of a couple of guys in the Huntsville area open carry an ar15. There are a few more videos of different guys open carry in texas.

Watch "Open Carry Texas State Trooper Stops us" on YouTube
Open Carry Texas State Trooper Stops us: http://youtu.be/GCKKVmQ7fUY

Old 05-01-2014, 08:05 AM   #2
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
4.08 got me laughing!

Watch "Texas Open Carry Activist Falsely Arrested" on YouTube
Texas Open Carry Activist Falsely Arrested: http://youtu.be/uc7DMVXKHG8

Old 05-01-2014, 08:24 AM   #3
raise hell, drink beer
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
What's your names? "Scumbag, Doucebag, and Pile of shit"

I've heard the capitol police are fawked up.

Old 05-01-2014, 08:26 AM   #4

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangstephen View Post
What's your names? "Scumbag, Doucebag, and Pile of shit"

I've heard the capitol police are fawked up.
I'm sure some are fucked up. More of power trips really. Then again I think some of these guys practicing the second amendment are goijg at it the wrong way

Old 05-01-2014, 08:31 AM   #5
raise hell, drink beer
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
I'm sure some are fucked up. More of power trips really. Then again I think some of these guys practicing the second amendment are goijg at it the wrong way
When it comes to the Capitol police I've heard from more then one source they're almost all fawked up. Hell they arrested CJ Grisham over a toy pistol.

City of Austin isn't bad, but fawk the capitol pigs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my79AFSBjJI

Old 05-01-2014, 09:04 AM   #6
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
open carry is fine, it is the law, however, if near or at the Capitol Building, I would think that prudence by the person with the gun should be exercised, common sense...this is like baiting, just waiting for something to happen in a very public government setting...

that said, the whole situation could have been handled better....carrying a toy gun can get you in a lot of trouble, even if it is only for "demonstrating ones open carry rights".....

the last vid did show some police hostility....they are trying to protect the grounds, but, still no excuse...

it would be interesting to see what transpired on the two arrests when brought to court.....

freedom is not free....

Old 05-01-2014, 09:12 AM   #7
raise hell, drink beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bldegle2 View Post
open carry is fine, it is the law, however, if near or at the Capitol Building, I would think that prudence by the person with the gun should be exercised, common sense...this is like baiting, just waiting for something to happen in a very public government setting...

that said, the whole situation could have been handled better....carrying a toy gun can get you in a lot of trouble, even if it is only for "demonstrating ones open carry rights".....

the last vid did show some police hostility....they are trying to protect the grounds, but, still no excuse...

it would be interesting to see what transpired on the two arrests when brought to court.....

freedom is not free....
I follow his FB page. So far they're just jerking him around the system.
https://www.facebook.com/cjgrisham?fref=ts

Quote:
CJ Grisham April 22

Once again, a waste of time. No charges filed against me for carrying a toy gun. Gotta come back in June to play their silly game again. My attorney is going to see about getting our bail dropped and if they decide to actually press charges they can just re-arrest us or issue a warrant.

Closed Thread