Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

October wheeling trip

Old 09-08-2014, 07:47 PM   #1
keylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeylay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
keylay's Tacoma Gallery
October wheeling trip

I've got a hankering, a hankering to go off-loading. I'm ordering sliders at the weeks end and hope to have them mounted by end of the month!

I am free all weekends in October except Columbus Day weekend as i'm doing a mountain bike race in Huntsville. The other weekends i'm free.

Would anyone be interested in a fall wheeling trip, weekend or day?
Possible day trips: San Luis Pass, TORR, or Down South Offroad
Possible weekend trips: Hidden Falls or Alto

I used to ride at Alto with the dirt bikes and the last time i'v visited was 2004…so long ago.

AND a plus about Hidden Falls, is that the in-laws have a vacation home 5-miles from the park. Would anyone be interested in going up for a weekend and staying at a country house?
Old 09-09-2014, 04:11 AM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
I think there will be a trip to BMRA in Gilmer the end of October. Not sure if an official meet thread will be posted up or not.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:02 PM   #3
Where we're going, we don't need roads
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
I think there will be a trip to BMRA in Gilmer the end of October. Not sure if an official meet thread will be posted up or not.
I know the BMRA at the end of October is on the 24-26. It's through TX4WD's Houston chapter. If you want to go, I think you'll need to register on their forum and let them know you'll be attending.

http://tx4wd.org/showthread.php?2120...ober-24th-26th
Old 09-09-2014, 03:23 PM   #5
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Park should still be open to the public.
That means we can be bunk buddies!
Old 09-10-2014, 05:30 AM   #6
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
That means we can be bunk buddies!
Not sure if your joking.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:45 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkie View Post
Not sure if your joking.

It's ok. There's room for you too.

But really I'll be camping in a tent because I'm cheap.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:04 AM   #9

So I just found out that the park is open to whomever. But tx4wd will be running as a group. So disregard that sign up stuff I mentioned earlier.

If I only had a TW sticker to run with the the cool TW guys.

*cough*Corey*cough*
Old 09-10-2014, 07:13 AM   #10
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
So I just found out that the park is open to whomever. But tx4wd will be running as a group. So disregard that sign up stuff I mentioned earlier.

If I only had a TW sticker to run with the the cool TW guys.

*cough*Corey*cough*
Cough at biscuits, he has them all
Old 09-10-2014, 07:13 AM   #11
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not sure if your joking.
What's the deal on the Halloweeny run?
Old 09-10-2014, 07:20 AM   #12

Will it be on Halloween?
Old 09-10-2014, 08:05 AM   #13
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
17th - 19th. Still haven't posted it. Should be up by the end of the day.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:52 AM   #14
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
17th - 19th. Still haven't posted it. Should be up by the end of the day.
Doh...

Who's up for wheeling Oct 24-26?
Old 09-10-2014, 08:56 AM   #15
Trail Leader

Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Doh...

Who's up for wheeling Oct 24-26?
Just call in sick.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:01 AM   #16

Or take a 7 day long vacation and camp there all week.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:21 AM   #17
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just call in sick.
I'd love to but can't. My one weekend a month just falls on a bad weekend next month.