Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

TORR. September 20th

Old 09-09-2014, 05:32 PM   #1
weazle has a spectacular aura aboutweazle has a spectacular aura aboutweazle has a spectacular aura about

Name: Wesley
weazle's Tacoma Gallery
TORR. September 20th

Alright. Me and a buddy are headed to TORR on the 20th. Was wondering if anyone was down to go.
Time: 9:00am-whenever you please
For those that have never been or heard of the park it is in Huntsville, Tx. The park is fairly prerunner friendly so don't make that your excuse. My truck is 2wd and I have not had many problems out there.
Pm me if you have any questions or post on here.
Let me know if you want to go.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #2
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
i'm a maybe because i wanna test my prerunner and I only been to general Sam's back when I lived in prisonville
Old 09-09-2014, 05:50 PM   #3
weazle has a spectacular aura aboutweazle has a spectacular aura aboutweazle has a spectacular aura about

weazle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePearlShark99 View Post
i'm a maybe because i wanna test my prerunner and I only been to general Sam's back when I lived in prisonville
Sounds good. And I know what you mean there's nothing in brazoria county to test anything out besides haulin butt on the beach lol.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:12 PM   #5
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
No one goes to torr! It's Moab now
Old 09-09-2014, 07:13 PM   #6
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
It's prerunner friendly when it doesn't rain lol
Old 09-09-2014, 07:30 PM   #7
lovethetaco is a glorious beacon of lightlovethetaco is a glorious beacon of lightlovethetaco is a glorious beacon of lightlovethetaco is a glorious beacon of lightlovethetaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: jeff jonesy
lovethetaco's Tacoma Gallery
now im skeered. sept 20 bump!
Old 09-10-2014, 05:21 AM   #8
Bayou is a jewel in the roughBayou is a jewel in the roughBayou is a jewel in the roughBayou is a jewel in the rough
Bayou's Tacoma Gallery
I would come but I am working.

I wanted to go last weekend to TORR, heads up that it is $50 entrance fee. $40 after 3pm on a saturday.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:29 AM   #9
Trail Leader
Snorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnorkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Snorks
Snorkie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou View Post
I would come but I am working.

I wanted to go last weekend to TORR, heads up that it is $50 entrance fee. $40 after 3pm on a saturday.
I thought it was over priced when it was $30
Old 09-10-2014, 05:49 AM   #10
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
It's $50 now, when was it $30? I paid $20 for me and $10 per person with me .. that's fucking stupid for this pos 'park' with dirt hills
Old 09-10-2014, 05:57 AM   #11
Bayou is a jewel in the roughBayou is a jewel in the roughBayou is a jewel in the roughBayou is a jewel in the rough
Bayou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
It's $50 now, when was it $30? I paid $20 for me and $10 per person with me .. that's fucking stupid for this pos 'park' with dirt hills
Sunday only it's 20.

Here is their website. When I saw the prices last Saturday I decided not to go.

http://www.texasoffroadranch.com/prices-and-rules/
Old 09-10-2014, 06:29 AM   #12

weazle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou View Post
Sunday only it's 20.

Here is their website. When I saw the prices last Saturday I decided not to go.

http://www.texasoffroadranch.com/prices-and-rules/
The $50 price is for the whole weekend. It's $30 on Saturdays with one passenger
Old 09-10-2014, 07:31 AM   #13
raise hell, drink beer
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep it in mind. Not sure yet. Might be helping a buddy with a derby car that weekend.

And speaking of derby, first derby is Brenham October 4th. Depending on how that one goes there is one in Huntsville October 18th. I'm possibly down for wheeling TORR the 18th and watching the derby after that.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:10 AM   #14
13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed13SilverStreakTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Brat
Name: Jerry
13SilverStreakTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it. Have to check on a few things
Old 09-10-2014, 12:29 PM   #15
Bayou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by weazle View Post
The $50 price is for the whole weekend. It's $30 on Saturdays with one passenger
That's not what the website saids (saids that you pay in increments for the entire weekend), but I'll take your word for it.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:49 PM   #16
raise hell, drink beer
mustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmustangstephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
mustangstephen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
That looks to be the pricing for the mud fest they had in the spring. I bet they never updated their web site.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:19 PM   #17
Bayou's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangstephen View Post
That looks to be the pricing for the mud fest they had in the spring. I bet they never updated their web site.
That's a good possibility. Good catch
Old 09-10-2014, 02:12 PM   #18

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
A few truck loads of boulders would bring more people to the park.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:14 PM   #19
Where we're going, we don't need roads
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
A few truck loads of boulders would bring more people to the park.
Put that Ford you've been driving around in to work.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #20

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post
Put that Ford you've been driving around in to work.
I'm in a Nissan sentra now