Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Lubbock, and surrounding towns.

Old 10-07-2014, 06:55 PM   #1
I leave on a donkey and come back on a horse
User Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: El Chicken Little
User Name01's Tacoma Gallery
Lubbock, and surrounding towns.

Just wanted to create this thread for us in Lubbock and surrounding areas;I know that there are some of us around here, I have seen some modified Tacomas.

Me... I am going to Tech and am from the Beaumont area. I drive a BarcelonaRed Taco.

Make yourselves known, ya'll. Let's get together.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:16 AM   #2
DreadPirateRobert is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMS and Fire
Name: Rob
DreadPirateRobert's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, I'm in Houston right now, but I'll be transferring to Tech next semester! My truck is pretty basic (pretty much the base model in fact), but I'd love to meet up when I get up there!
Old 10-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #3
User Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUser Name01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sure thing man, just message me when the time comes.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:57 AM   #4
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Lubbock seems to be very lonely for tw
Old 10-14-2014, 10:02 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Lubbock seems to be very lonely for tw
Stalker

Yeah, it is. There is an abundance of Tacomas though.
Old 10-26-2014, 03:54 PM   #6
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
You know I'm here in town! I still haven't seen Oscar yet, but I'm driving a red DCLB Impulse red, light bar on top, URD stickers in back, bent ass tailgate, Tacoma seat covers, blabbity blah blah. I'm only in town a few days out of the week, since I'm always driving the company vehicle.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:18 PM   #7
PHTaco is on a distinguished road
PHTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a Tech grad currently living in Amarillo. (Next door to a dude that played at TCU, which really sucked yesterday). I see quite a few tacos around as well, but I don't know a single person who owns one. I'm super white DCLB with midtravel, pizza cutters, plate bumpers, winch, sliders and a shell.

Wreck 'em Tech!!!
Old 10-26-2014, 04:53 PM   #8
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I saw a sweet looking taco with ARB bumper at the Cabelas once. I parked next to him/her. Not sure who the owners were
Old 10-26-2014, 05:32 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
You know I'm here in town! I still haven't seen Oscar yet, but I'm driving a red DCLB Impulse red, light bar on top, URD stickers in back, bent ass tailgate, Tacoma seat covers, blabbity blah blah. I'm only in town a few days out of the week, since I'm always driving the company vehicle.
Haha, yeah I have not forgotten about you. I'm just trying to recruit some more peopke around here. I see Tacomas all over but not many are modified. I have handed out a few cards here and there, no bites yet.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:33 PM   #10

Quote:
I saw a sweet looking taco with ARB bumper at the Cabelas once. I parked next to him/her. Not sure who the owners were
I made acquaintences with a Prof. that drives a 4Runner with an ARB front.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:38 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHTaco View Post
I'm a Tech grad currently living in Amarillo. (Next door to a dude that played at TCU, which really sucked yesterday). I see quite a few tacos around as well, but I don't know a single person who owns one. I'm super white DCLB with midtravel, pizza cutters, plate bumpers, winch, sliders and a shell.

Wreck 'em Tech!!!
Guns Up. I have thought about going up there to the Canada river/Canadian River/Quebec River, whatever it's called. They have an OHV area that has intrigued me.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:39 PM   #12

I wonder if there are other guys from the different forums like TTORA
Old 10-26-2014, 07:30 PM   #14

Quote:

Love these buttons!! Lol. Waiting to get my ice cream!!
I am searching for switches......I have a bunch of lights to wire up.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:49 AM   #16

How about those flurries this morning
Old 11-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #17

Don't know? I'm still in Odessa right now. Will be back tonight though
Old 11-13-2014, 01:53 PM   #18

Yep, left for class around 8:30 and some had already accumulated on tye cars and grass...was too windy for much else
Old 11-13-2014, 10:21 PM   #19

looks like theyre might be some snow or ice on sunday, but next week is going to be warmer up into the 60's, so we'll see.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:47 AM   #20

This is what I'm working on. So if you see this, then you know it's me!