Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Rockwall, Tx??

Old 10-22-2014, 08:23 AM   #1
Broke Member
Silvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Braeden
Silvertoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Rockwall, Tx??

Just wondering if any of y'all are in (or close to) rockwall? I see a ton of tacomas but mostly stock..
Old 10-22-2014, 05:32 PM   #2
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
I am just a short hop away from Rockwall. I am just north of Firewheel mall
Old 10-23-2014, 09:53 AM   #3
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
I'm north of you on 205 in Lavon. And I'm no way stock.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:41 PM   #4
Pyro8285 is on a distinguished road
Pyro8285's Tacoma Gallery
I am still stock and in the colony, not too far from Rockwall.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:01 PM   #5
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Need some pics so I can spot yall
Old 12-16-2014, 07:43 PM   #6
Broke Member
Silvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilvertoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Need some pics so I can spot yall
when i get home from the store ill upload some.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:09 PM   #7
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery

Here is how mine normally rolls
Old 12-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #8
Broke Member

mine is going to be changing in the next couple of weeks.. billies and add a leaf for a little stance and new tires. maybe new bumper cause some asshole rear ended my truck when i was at work… i hate people
Old 12-16-2014, 09:55 PM   #9
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

People suck, but it's a super easy lift to put on
Old 12-16-2014, 10:04 PM   #10
Broke Member

Quote:
People suck, but it's a super easy lift to put on
I'll just be ordering the four billies right now, set at .85. Than I will save to get 885 coils and 2inch add a leaf. Than uca's. Than eventually a new leaf pack.. It's not the best way to do it by seperating it all but Im in highschool and have to buy tires
Old 12-16-2014, 10:10 PM   #11

I'm looking at treadwrights since they are pretty cheap, but save up buy the coils to knock the front out in 1 shot, then do the ucas. Might look into the 886 if you want to add a bumper and winch down the road
Old 12-16-2014, 10:15 PM   #12
Broke Member

Quote:
I'm looking at treadwrights since they are pretty cheap, but save up buy the coils to knock the front out in 1 shot, then do the ucas. Might look into the 886 if you want to add a bumper and winch down the road
I have thought about doing a winch/bumper and would like one, but I'm a pre-runner. I love going to wheel so the such could help a lot getting me out of some crap. It's a lot of money though, haven't made up my mind. What rear bumper are you running?
Old 12-16-2014, 10:17 PM   #13
Broke Member

Quote:
Now that I think about it I think you may have stopped on the side of 30 about a year ago and offered to winch my friend out of the ditch he drove into. It was a red t-1000. Didn't have my tacoma yet but thought your rig was sexy!
Old 12-16-2014, 11:00 PM   #14

Ya I remember he hit a pole, but my rear is a relentless HC
Old 12-17-2014, 07:06 AM   #15
Broke Member

Did you do your instal yourself jake?? Suspension and bumper?
Old 12-17-2014, 08:30 AM   #16

Yes I'm too cheap to pay someone to do something I can do myself, at the very least you have to attempt to try. only thing I havnt done was welding the sliders since I don't trust my welds for that yet
Old 12-17-2014, 08:51 AM   #17
Broke Member

I can't weld at all lol. how was the front coil/ shock install? It seems fairly easy to me but haven't don't anything like it before.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:03 AM   #18

Coil wasn't bad, the UCA bolt was a bitch because I wanted it like factory going from front to back a lot of guys said install It in reverse its not likely to fall out and I didn't like that.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:09 AM   #19
Broke Member

Quote:
Coil wasn't bad, the UCA bolt was a bitch because I wanted it like factory going from front to back a lot of guys said install It in reverse its not likely to fall out and I didn't like that.
If in the middle of my install I run into problems you may Recive a pm from me
Old 12-17-2014, 09:14 AM   #20
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertoyota View Post
If in the middle of my install I run into problems you may Recive a pm from me
good luck mate. Don't forget to pull/disconnect the sway bar prior to pulling any other components. UCA bolts are easy to remove, just tap on the flat part of the spindle with a sledge until the taper gives way. You don't have to he-man it and don't hit upwards on the bolt. The bolt will just flange and won't budge.