Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

San Antonio TX - Best Toyota dealer to purchase from??

Old 12-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #1
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
San Antonio TX - Best Toyota dealer to purchase from??

I am in San Antonio, TX and will be buying a new 2015 soon.
Where (what dealership) will I find my best deal??
Old 12-08-2014, 03:36 PM   #2
BAJAxMIKE is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
BAJAxMIKE's Tacoma Gallery
BUY USED, get more of a deal, most dealers wont discount more than 1-2k tops if they are generous also aim for end of the month purchase they are more willing to discount to meet their quota, for instance I bought my used 2013 Tacoma Baja 4x4 for less than 30k because I bought used and from a newer
dealership that didn't have much business to begin with.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:41 PM   #3
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any personal experience, but I have always heard good things about North Park Toyota.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:01 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine at North Park Toyota.. 10703 SW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78211
My parents bought two from Toyota of Bourne
Old 12-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #5
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, I got a used 2014 Access cab 4.0 TRD Sport nailed down up at Carmax in San Antonio, TX. If all goes well I will have it soon. I was very impressed with the whole Carmax experience.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:16 AM   #6
itzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the sheditzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the sheditzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the sheditzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the sheditzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the sheditzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the sheditzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the sheditzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the sheditzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the sheditzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the sheditzyoboipaul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
itzyoboipaul's Tacoma Gallery
too late now but got my 2013 tx edition from Cavander Toyota. Best deal at that time that I even drove from Austin
Old 02-13-2015, 03:05 PM   #8
Cyber Warfare POW
CaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptAmerica is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Cyber Warfare
Name: Cap
CaptAmerica's Tacoma Gallery
If you need to take it to a dealer shop for anything, get it fixed at Cavender. We bought two Prii and a Corolla through them, and they did all our recall and warranty work. Honest, friendly, and a fantastic service crew. I spent 11 years in San Antonio, and Cavendar was the go-to for Toyota.

Red McCombs is the volume, but Cavender is the quality.