Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Houston Meetup - May 16th

Old 02-08-2015, 03:47 PM   #1
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Houston Meetup - May 16th

I, along with my girlfriend, will be driving back into Houston on May 16th around 12:00 ish (depends on what time I wake up to leave Louisiana).

Meet details can be set in here. Has to be the 16th as I have a flight to catch the 17th.

Figure I'd start this early so no one can say they didn't know!

1. Corey +1
2. El Churro
3. Dennis
4. Stalker
5. greeneggsnspam
6. TexasPrerunner

Also, feel free to bring company, friends, girlfriends/wives (preferably one or the other..unless they are cool with that), kids
Old 02-08-2015, 03:57 PM   #2
mini truckin 4 life
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
1st reply ftw
Old 02-08-2015, 04:44 PM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJS View Post
Maybe...my turnaround is going on during that time, but I should be free at night
X2 except I don't think I'll be free I won't know until the time comes.
Old 02-08-2015, 04:45 PM   #5
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
There is a chance I will go, all depends on what I do this summer
Old 02-08-2015, 04:52 PM   #6
El Churro has much to be proud ofEl Churro has much to be proud ofEl Churro has much to be proud ofEl Churro has much to be proud ofEl Churro has much to be proud ofEl Churro has much to be proud ofEl Churro has much to be proud ofEl Churro has much to be proud ofEl Churro has much to be proud of

Name: tim
El Churro's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there
Old 02-08-2015, 05:38 PM   #7
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list!!
Old 02-08-2015, 09:06 PM   #9
Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional.....
sarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2 (SS/SW)
Name: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
sarsabious's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I, along with my girlfriend, will be driving back into Houston on May 16th around 12:00 ish (depends on what time I wake up to leave Louisiana).

Meet details can be set in here. Has to be the 16th as I have a flight to catch the 17th.

Figure I'd start this early so no one can say they didn't know!

1. Corey +1

Also, feel free to bring company, friends, girlfriends/wives (preferably one or the other..unless they are cool with that), kids
Do "details" include armed vehicle security?
Old 02-08-2015, 09:08 PM   #10
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No but details include David not being able to pick the spot of the meet.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:42 PM   #11
Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional.....
sarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shedsarsabious is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2 (SS/SW)
Name: Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
sarsabious's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I liked the place we had the last meat... their food was good and without it, I would have never known that I loved Wit da Eff beer. Plus, watching Amy whip Dennis' ass on the patio was amusing. Maybe you should give Mr. Spam a second chance and include a penalty clause... like 4 lashings per vandalized or robbed vehicle with no limit or a friendly slap bet.
http://youtu.be/4ZDDpXOFds8
Old 02-09-2015, 06:03 AM   #12
Go where regrets can't follow.
Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
me too, me too!!!
Old 02-09-2015, 07:16 AM   #13
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Cool, another Houston BS thread.
Just in case the other one gets locked
Old 02-09-2015, 12:47 PM   #14
ಠ_ಠ
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

greeneggsnspam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Every other place I suggested for other meetups have worked out. Maybe you're the cause of it all?
Old 02-09-2015, 12:47 PM   #15
ಠ_ಠ
greeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreeneggsnspam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And I'm totes a maybe.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:15 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneggsnspam View Post

Every other place I suggested for other meetups have worked out. Maybe you're the cause of it all?
hahaha. I was thinking just the pizza joint but I'm open to suggestions
Old 02-09-2015, 01:26 PM   #17
lovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlovethetaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff jonesy
lovethetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pizza joint! Guns not required!
Old 02-09-2015, 01:27 PM   #18
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetaco View Post
Pizza joint! Guns not required!
I lubs muh gun.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:49 PM   #19

357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahaha. I was thinking just the pizza joint but I'm open to suggestions
Pizza rolls!
Old 02-09-2015, 01:50 PM   #20
Go where regrets can't follow.
Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedStalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357sig View Post
Pizza rolls!
yessssss
this.