Notices

Texas Tacoma Club

View Poll Results: Texas Tacoma Club?
That would be a great idea! 309 93.07%
Thats a bad idea... Why did you even ask? 23 6.93%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #21
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure we need our own club. What would it enable us to do that we don't do already?
Old 05-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #22
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
We'll call y'all "tassels"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you know...the last time texas tried to create its own group...you texans unknowingly formed the Carolina Alliance...

just sayin....
oh shit! i forgot about that!
Old 05-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #23
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew02a View Post
I'm not sure we need our own club. What would it enable us to do that we don't do already?
You know, some people said that when we were still "The Colonies." And look where that got us.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #24
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
what if there was a state wide club that enabled active members discounts to all offroading parks, or areas of interest? just so long as the fees werent outrageous.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #25
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
what if there was a state wide club that enabled active members discounts to all offroading parks, or areas of interest? just so long as the fees werent outrageous.
Would be cool, but could be probably be done through Tacoma World.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #26
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post

Fees?!? forget fees! We could try and get a few sponsor companies to hook us with discounts. Id slap a few stickers on my truck if it meant that company hooked me up.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #27

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You know, some people said that when we were still "The Colonies." And look where that got us.
Where exactly DID it get us?
Old 05-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #28
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
Fees?!? forget fees! We could try and get a few sponsor companies to hook us with discounts. Id slap a few stickers on my truck if it meant that company hooked me up.
i know fees suck, but supposedly there are places that offer member discounts or group discounts. (so ive heard) i dont know what that would involve though. not really ever been a "member" of anything that really didnt benefit me and my interests
Old 05-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #29
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Where exactly DID it get us?
It got us our freedom from rule of the British crown...I guess the joke kinda got lost.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:25 PM   #30

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It got us our freedom from rule of the British crown...I guess the joke kinda got lost.
Okay, by "us" I thought you meant Texas and couldn't really see the connection.

The benefits for overthrowing British were pretty obvious. Unlike the benefits to forming our own Texas offroad club (still none suggested)?

I like the fact that on TacomaWorld has members from all over the ''world" and yet if you're looking for people in your region, you can find them easily.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #31
Longhorn.
goofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to allgoofyboy is a name known to all

goofyboy's Tacoma Gallery
i'm down.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #33
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
messing around

ran with Caseys suggestion

Dude...If we go with ROTT (which we won't), I'm gonna need two of those!
Old 05-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #34
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
that design looks pretty wicked, great work Sock, but I just dont like the name ROTT...haha
Old 05-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #35
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
that design looks pretty wicked, great work Sock, but I just dont like the name ROTT...haha
me either, i just thought it was funny
Old 05-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #36
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Well I think benefits to the club would be:

1. A defining group for us Texas Tacoma members, this doesnt have to be restricted to TW. It could involve people who don't use the forum and join via somewhere else.
We could invite other tacoma owners to the club that are outside of the Forum world.
2. We could have cool TTC or ROTT emblems on the road
3. It could inspire people to create more meets in more places or do road trips! Ive seen several Viper clubs or Corvette Clubs.
4. We could have a more organized group that could do better things. IE: Get togethor to rent a beach house and camp out on the beach as a group. Rent a Camp ground. Go to events like Heat Wave.

I dunno how well this would work out or who would be interested in these sorts of things but I think its a pretty cool idea

I like TTC no Acronym or anything but Its nice and Clean
Rott Is cool too

And I know alotta guys like TIT or TWAT
but lets think about the ladies out their... And alot of us have children
also im not putting TIT or TWAT on my truck no matter what
Old 05-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #37
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
i think is a great idea, but u need to do weekend meetings so the people from miami like me, that we have nothing here cause we are bored extra bored and we dont used our brain to meet with others, we can go there and have fun with people in texas, yes, im mad, cause here people in miami dont want to do anything!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 05:13 PM   #38
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocivm View Post
i think is a great idea, but u need to do weekend meetings so the people from miami like me, that we have nothing here cause we are bored extra bored and we dont used our brain to meet with others, we can go there and have fun with people in texas, yes, im mad, cause here people in miami dont want to do anything!!!!!!!!!!
the only times meetings happen is on the weekends.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #39
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
We just discussed this in the AZ Region, bob gave us a subforum , I say nay to the whole idea, we have AZToyz here in Az and its a total dead zone, maybe 2 or 3 posts a day.

however since texas is bigger you might have a better shot but First try using the Region subforum as a starter.
AZ is a complete deadzone to begin with though so...
BURN!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #40
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Smells like succession.....