Notices

Texas Tacoma Club

View Poll Results: Texas Tacoma Club?
That would be a great idea! 309 93.07%
Thats a bad idea... Why did you even ask? 23 6.93%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #461
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
lets pull all our money together and rent out the F1 track in Austin
Old 12-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #462
alexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the rough

Army: Rifleman, A CO, 2-7 CAV, 4BCT, 1CD
Name: Alex
alexrosado's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to alexrosado
sooooo....is there officially a club thing going on here? And if so is it getting split into different charters like frickin sons of anarchy? haha
Old 01-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #463
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrosado View Post
sooooo....is there officially a club thing going on here? And if so is it getting split into different charters like frickin sons of anarchy? haha
Yes and no. Or is it No and yes? I forget. Either way, visit the Texas BS thread. We'll figure it all out there, or not.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #464
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
havent seen or heard anythinf about a club but here in San Antonio we have quite a few guys here our last meet was about 15 of us and were having one this sunday hopefully the turnout will be around the same
Old 01-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #465
alexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the rough

Army: Rifleman, A CO, 2-7 CAV, 4BCT, 1CD
Name: Alex
alexrosado's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to alexrosado
haha ok
Old 01-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #466
98cbtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
98cbtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Said he needs a new Texas Tacomas sticker.
Hell i dont care if its just different words like centex tacomas with the red white and blue like before or just do it white and black haha ill slap one of socks decals on!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #467
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Refer to avatar.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #468
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'd throw a few bucks for a decent vinyl cut one, I just don't like the bumper sticker look.. too bulky.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #469
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
sockmonkey has the design already. the black isn't part of the sticker:

Old 02-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #470
Smurfette
baconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbaconbits2_98 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
baconbits2_98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'd throw a few bucks for a decent vinyl cut one, I just don't like the bumper sticker look.. too bulky.
A friend of mine up in Spring i used to race r/c boats with makes decals. He made me ones for my nephews when they played football and are decent quality. Just told him what i wanted,the size and colors and had them to me in less than a week. Im sure i can get him to make me a few custom ones if you're interested.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #472
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
Is this happening?
It'll never happen.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:35 AM   #474
Christian Off Road Engineering
C O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clint
C O R E's Tacoma Gallery
Shit or get off the pot guys, if we are doing this lets make it happen, I had some good times in my Jeep club , rolled 47 rigs deep up to Canyon Lake one time...
Old 03-22-2013, 07:37 AM   #475
Christian Off Road Engineering
C O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shedC O R E is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clint
C O R E's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
There is a grueling, super secret, tough initiation to get in.
I call this initiation...

"The dark room"

PS: So if Sockmonkey isn't doing his thing anymore who do we go to for these decals?
Old 07-22-2013, 10:48 PM   #476
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
ComeAndTakeIt's Tacoma Gallery
I want in!!

BTW: are yall looking for a whole new design of just a place to have them printed/cut? I could help with both.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #477
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I know I used one of the stickers on my oem air filter box but think I have another one left.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:40 PM   #478
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...s-sticker.html

It looks like someone else is already offering it, and I wouldn't want to step of someone else's toes

That is unless yall want a whole new one or something
Old 07-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #479
Bob Lob Law

These are what I came up with! They are a slight bit different let me know what you think

The black background is just so you can see the white outline

Attached Thumbnails
Texas Tacoma Club-texas-tacoma-sticker.jpg   Texas Tacoma Club-texas-tacoma-sticker-b-w.jpg  
Old 07-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #480
08TACOMA817 has a spectacular aura about08TACOMA817 has a spectacular aura about
08TACOMA817's Tacoma Gallery
Just joined the thread. , what's happening?