Notices

Texas Tacoma Club

View Poll Results: Texas Tacoma Club?
That would be a great idea! 309 93.07%
Thats a bad idea... Why did you even ask? 23 6.93%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #481
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
ComeAndTakeIt's Tacoma Gallery
These are what I came up with! They are a slight bit different let me know what you think

The black background is just so you can see the white outline

Attached Thumbnails
Texas Tacoma Club-texas-tacoma-sticker.jpg   Texas Tacoma Club-texas-tacoma-sticker-b-w.jpg  
Old 07-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #482
08TACOMA817 has a spectacular aura about08TACOMA817 has a spectacular aura about
08TACOMA817's Tacoma Gallery
Just joined the thread. , what's happening?
Old 07-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #483
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TACOMA817 View Post
Just joined the thread. , what's happening?
Welcome man!!

IDK whats going on lol -I though ppl wanted stickers for the club so i worked some up and then .... idk lol

Done any good trails lately? Any plans to?
Old 07-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #484
09dcsb will become famous soon enough09dcsb will become famous soon enough

Name: Mike
09dcsb's Tacoma Gallery
hey, new to the site. how do I join the texas club and get a sticker?
Old 08-03-2013, 07:23 AM   #485
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09dcsb View Post
hey, new to the site. how do I join the texas club and get a sticker?
Send me $20 and your application.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #486
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
Send me $20 and your application.
Application fee right?
Old 08-14-2013, 01:46 PM   #487
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Application fee right?
its the deposit for the application . fee price pending
Old 08-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #488
UNDESTRUCTABLE
Imagine7721 has a spectacular aura aboutImagine7721 has a spectacular aura aboutImagine7721 has a spectacular aura about

Army: OIF 07-09, 09-11, OND 2011 3rd Battalion, 8th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division
Name: Casey
Imagine7721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDurhamTaco View Post
I like the B/W one it'd look great opposite my Battle Born Tacomas sticker. One for my home state, one for my adopted state. As you can see though, I'm not currently in either state.
Attached Thumbnails
Texas Tacoma Club-8592919261_64a296fcef_k.jpg  
Old 08-22-2013, 05:18 AM   #489
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
My name is Rusty and I have a Tacoma.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:30 AM   #491
Bob Lob Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
My name is Rusty and I have a Tacoma.
Its ok Rusty. This is a safe place ... kinda ... not really at all lol
Old 09-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #492
Poor College Student
User Name01 has much to be proud ofUser Name01 has much to be proud ofUser Name01 has much to be proud ofUser Name01 has much to be proud ofUser Name01 has much to be proud ofUser Name01 has much to be proud ofUser Name01 has much to be proud ofUser Name01 has much to be proud of

Name: Oscar
User Name01's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to join but I live in the Beaumont/Golden Triangle are and there are not many, if any, places to go wheeling down here. If I joined, I might go to meets if they were in the Houston area. Mainly because of my school schedule.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #493
Bob Lob Law

Well, when I joined I was excited and all and even came up with a new sticker design cause they said the old guy wouldn't make them any more.

Anyway if you wanna get it going again I'd me up for a trip!
Old 09-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #494
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeAndTakeIt View Post
These are what I came up with! They are a slight bit different let me know what you think

Are you making or having someone else make these?

My only thought with the more accurate Texas border line, it will make for more edge to get snagged when cleaning with towel, etc. Also may be more difficult to cut.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:31 PM   #495
Bob Lob Law

Having them made. I got a friend that works at a sign shop.

Yeah that's true but the 4 mil vinyl they use is pretty durable - I haven't had any problems with it on my TRD decal I had them do and it's been through car washes, mud rides, and all kind of hell!
Old 09-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #496
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Its ok Rusty. This is a safe place ... kinda ... not really at all lol
Lol not at all. I noticed that rather immediately

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name01 View Post
I would like to join but I live in the Beaumont/Golden Triangle are and there are not many, if any, places to go wheeling down here. If I joined, I might go to meets if they were in the Houston area. Mainly because of my school schedule.
We're having a meet next weekend in Huntsville if you can make it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...e-oct-5th.html
Old 11-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #497
trint99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trint
trint99's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I don't have time to read 25 pages of posts. And I see it's been quiet for a while. So, besides a cool sticker, is there anything happening with this?

I just got back from the TTR Turkey Trot. Those FJ guys were pretty cool. But I'm on the fence about paying to join their club.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #498
claw1981 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
claw1981's Tacoma Gallery
Love the sticker design! How big is it? Still available for purchase?

Quote:

Old 12-23-2013, 09:29 PM   #499
Bob Lob Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by claw1981 View Post
Love the sticker design! How big is it? Still available for purchase?
Sure!! I really haven't thought about how big they should be. 5-6 inches wide i was guessing.

Any preferences?

Ill get a few printed and let you know the pricing. Probably after the 1st.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #500
claw1981 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
claw1981's Tacoma Gallery
I think 5-6 inches would be perfect

Quote:
Sure!! I really haven't thought about how big they should be. 5-6 inches wide i was guessing.

Any preferences?

Ill get a few printed and let you know the pricing. Probably after the 1st.